homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Hi! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Hi!
Jenni
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 5439

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted July 20, 2006 16:23      Profile for Jenni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy! I'm Jenni! I'm slightly crazy... I'm not really a geek, I'm more of a wannabe geek. But anyway, this is me:

-  -

I told you I was crazy, lol.
So anyway, that's about all I have to say. If you don't like people that talk to much and who are a bit hyperactive then I advise you to stay away from me [Smile]

Posts: 4 | From: Brighton, England | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 16:33      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute cat

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 20:09      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
Cute cat

I think it's Erny (Spelling?) From sesame Street. It's a Mupet, Like Yoda.

/Yoda voice: "Slay Elmo, I will" /Yoda voice

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 21:38      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're pretty.

Love the lip piercings

Welcome.

Keg's in the back, help yourself.

nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 22:23      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice icon.

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

Jenni
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 5439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2006 04:51      Profile for Jenni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, thank you everyone [Smile]
Posts: 4 | From: Brighton, England | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2006 05:47      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading a How-To a few days back that I found on my google home page. "How to be photogenic". At first I thought to myself, "How can someone just 'be photogenic'?"

One of the points in the paper was actually pretty good. It said to have fun. Learn to like to have your picture taken. If you're having fun you'll look natural and the pictures wont look fake.

I'll see if I can't find a link...

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2006 05:50      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2006 06:42      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
Cute cat

I think it's Erny (Spelling?) From sesame Street. It's a Mupet, Like Yoda.

/Yoda voice: "Slay Elmo, I will" /Yoda voice

No, no, no! Steen was referring to the little kitty pictures on her website and another thread here.

Howdy, Jenni.  - Welcome to GC forums. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2006 09:53      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G'day Jenni, welcome.

How you surviving the 'heat wave'? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 19:48      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. Be on a lookout for scary people, people who ask for arse pics, and above all, lightsaber-wielding astronomers [Smile]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 20:48      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<heavy mechanical breathing>

*Force choke*

You have impugned me for the last time zesovietrussian. Now you shall know the true power of the Dark Side of the Force...

</heavy mechanical breathing>

--------------------

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 21:21      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah...that really gets the girls* everytime.

*Hmm...I inadvertently typed that as 'girlse' first, and realized that it could be a brand new online term to refer to something. Not sure what exactly, but I'm sure some get the general idea.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 21:49      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, what gets them is the special lightsabre crystal that means no blade comes out but the pommel still vibrates and hums. The female Twi'leks love that.

--------------------

zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 22:34      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

*Hmm...I inadvertently typed that as 'girlse' first, and realized that it could be a brand new online term to refer to something. Not sure what exactly, but I'm sure some get the general idea.

First there was goatse, now this. For the picture, you could use...

Oh crap...

MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER
MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER
MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER

[Razz]

Crimson
Geek
Member # 5163

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2006 15:39      Profile for Crimson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

You're adorable! Love the eyeshadow! [Big Grin]

Posts: 106 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
AntonTakk
Mini Geek
Member # 4686

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2006 17:44      Profile for AntonTakk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the neighborhood! feel free to look around, but it is recommended that you keep at least three forms of personal defense weaponry and one neuclear warhead on you at all times, ah, and never forget your towel, incase the Vogons decide to build a highway

--------------------
`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings: Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!' - Percy Bysshe Shelley

Posts: 83 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2006 20:10      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ewww!

That's all I have to say about that.

EDIT: Obviously not otherwise I wouldn't've added the "That's all I ahve to say about that" comment.

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2006 22:32      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh. Dear. God.

/me runs off and purges brain

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
canadiangeek
Geek
Member # 4946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 25, 2006 05:49      Profile for canadiangeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ello' jenni

--------------------
-whenever you build something that's idiotproof, someone comes out with a better idiot-

Posts: 161 | From: Nova Scotia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 25, 2006 17:04      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Welcome to the neighborhood! feel free to look around, but it is recommended that you keep at least three forms of personal defense weaponry and one neuclear warhead on you at all times, ah, and never forget your towel, incase the Vogons decide to build a highway

Finally someone quote's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 26, 2006 03:33      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stevenback7:
quote:

You seem relieved?
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 26, 2006 06:54      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by stevenback7:
quote:

You seem relieved?

Yup, even though the quote itself is quite weak its still Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2006 16:47      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dragonman97 wrote:
I inadvertently typed that as 'girlse' first, and realized that it could be a brand new online term to refer to something. Not sure what exactly, but I'm sure some get the general idea.

-

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2006 17:02      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
quote:

Oh. Dear. God.

/me runs off and purges brain

Glad to know you haven't changed at all [Razz]

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture