homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Shameless self promotion...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shameless self promotion...
SuperFuzzyQuantumFoam
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4999

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted March 22, 2006 02:23      Profile for SuperFuzzyQuantumFoam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey geeks.. This is me just saying hello.
I love anything to do with computers, Programming, AI, Rock Music and I love Gaming..
I'm going to start learning the guitar in a few days and am currently in the middle of assembling a new computer for myself.

Favourite Authors-
Douglas Adams
Isaac Asimov
Robin Cook
Micheal Chriton
Paulo Choelo
John Grisham
Mario Puzo
Carl Segan
Stephen Hawking

Favourite Music-
In No Particular Order)
Pink Floyd, Led Zep, The Offspring, The Sex Pistols, GnR, Nirvana, Hendrix, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Ugly Kid Joe, COllective Soul, The Beatles, Kasabian, Keiser Chiefs, Oasis, Pearl Jam, SlipKnot, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, RHCP, Metallica, Green Day, Blur, The Damned, Alice In Chains, Limp Bizcuit, The Gorillaz and loads more..
I also like Eminem, Fatboy Slim, Prodigy and Psychedellic Trance.

--------------------
Those who can't do, teach... And those who can't teach, teach gym.

Posts: 3 | From: Llama Land | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 22, 2006 05:53      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallooo.

I like your taste in reading material, but your music seems a bit too heavy for me.

Welcome to GC. [Smile]

Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 22, 2006 13:50      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, SuperFuzzy...or, would you mind if I just called you SFQF?

Well, regardless, welcome to Geek Culture. Enjoy your stay. [Smile]

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 22, 2006 13:56      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imma go with fuzzybuttonlint.

Welcome, fuzzybuttonlint.

Your taste in music goes from awesome (Joe Satriani, Slipknot), to complete and utter garbage (Oasis).

Welcome, anyway. [Wink]

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
cheryl
Mini Geek
Member # 4566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 01:03      Profile for cheryl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rock im into aint that heavy (my chemical romance and the like) most havent heard of them.
welcome to the club, new forum dweller. [Big Grin]

--------------------
dont bother running, you'll only die tired!

Posts: 65 | From: 3rd planet from the sun | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
SuperFuzzyQuantumFoam
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4999

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 03:32      Profile for SuperFuzzyQuantumFoam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a pleasant welcome indeed.. I know my name Is a little long so you can call me super (I was tempted to say fuzzybuttonlint).. [Big Grin]

I know oasis is considerd crap these days and how they keep being compared to the beatles (If I wanted the Beatles I'd listen to them).. and slipknot is the only metalcore/numetal act I like..(k0rn is just spoiling things) [shake head]

Anyways, this is a great place to meet fellow geeks and I'm looking foward to know everybody.

--------------------
Those who can't do, teach... And those who can't teach, teach gym.

Posts: 3 | From: Llama Land | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 07:40      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. If you take the last of the cofee please make more.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 12:06      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome..... wait, I missed coffee?

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
toobe

Member # 3783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 12:42      Profile for toobe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did someone say coffee?

(Welcome, btw.)

--------------------
Studies show reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.

Posts: 175 | From: Victoria, BC | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2006 13:12      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome SuperFuzzyQF [Smile]

Pull up a chair and chill out, the cosmic bong is on its way round and someone is putting Wish You Were Here on the stereo [Cool]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture