homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Just wants to say Hello to all :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just wants to say Hello to all :)
JodoHost
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4853

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted January 27, 2006 03:06      Profile for JodoHost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone

JodoHost celebrates its 3rd anniversary and enters into its 4th year of business. We are providing Shared and Reseller Hosting on Windows, Linux and VPS (Linux) Servers. It has been a long journey for us since December 30th, 2002, when we started off as a tiny webhosting company offering low cost windows, coldfusion and mssql hosting. We coined the phrase "The People's Host" and the name - "JodoHost".

Today, we continue to grow stronger and faster, adding hundreds of customers each month. We serve thousands of shared clients across the world. Windows hosting continues to remain our dominant offering, but linux has not been left behind and it has catched up as a popular service as well. In January 2004 we launched our HSphere reseller plans, and today we are one of the fastest growing HSphere reseller providers with one of the largest HSphere client base. With our HSphere reseller services, we aim to be the largest HSphere reseller host over the years to come.

We are based of New Delhi, India from where all our sales, support and technical operations take place. Our servers are located at Miami, Florida where we manage them through a team of administrators located physically at the datacenter as well as remotely from our office at New Delhi. Ever since our launch in December 2002, we have experienced massive growth and have been recognised for excellent system reliability and customer support

As of today, we employ a team of 21 that works 24x7x365. We are one of the few companies that offer round the clock technical support via live chat, handling over 1500 chat sessions a month. We host over 25,000 websites, across 40 servers. A total of 12,000 end-users served by our resellers and us reside on these servers.

Our strength is lots of features at affordable price, to top that, 24x7x365 days Rapid Support. Our Windows Plans starts at $ 6.95 per month allowing to host 3 websites. Our Reseller Plans starts at $ 17.50 per month and allow to sell disk space on Windows 2003, Linux and VPS Servers - All included.

We are also running with an Affiliate Program you all are welcome to Join our Programme Or give us feedback on the same.

You are also welcome to Join JodoHost Anniversary Special - 2 Months Free!

[U]JodoHost.com [/U]
Windows 2003 | Cold Fusion MX | SQL Server | ASP.NET and Oracle Servers Multiplatform Reseller Plans (Windows/Linux/VPS)| 24x7x365 Live Support, Anonymous Reseller End-Users Support Chat Live

Posts: 1 | From: India and US | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 03:35      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JodoHost_____________________This is not just a can of SPAM but a whole truck load.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 04:41      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say you have 12.000 customers and yet you deign to spam message boards. Have some dignity. [shake head]

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 05:08      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please walk into the path of your local mass transit system.

Thank you.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted January 27, 2006 07:16      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
turning my coat:

C'mon guys, they said it in the "All about you!" forum!

/turning my coat (or would it be turning my coat again?) [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

(And they really said _all_, short of telling the owners' names and giving their annual revenues.)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 07:19      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stereo:

(And they really said _all_, short of telling the owners' names and giving their annual revenues.)

If they're making any money at all, it's a travesty, and they should have to give it all to me for punitive damages.

[Big Grin]

EDIT: In light of the last thread started suggesting we set up limits for first posters, perhaps Snaggy could just throw up a warning on the signup page that says, "if you've come here to spam your site or services, do not bother spamming us here -- you *will not* make money. We know better. We will only flame the hell out of you, make fun of you, and possibly take away some of your business. Be on your way."

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 10:08      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DNF_____________________I like your reply, I do believe that there should be a five or six post wait before some one can start a new topic, however this must behiden from the poster. Just a message that says they have not been a member long enough to start a topic.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5836 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 12:48      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you guys on this. It is annoying the hell out of me on a regular basis and I completely avoid stupid threads started by someone who was became a member two minutes ago. [Mad]

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 20:23      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If one were, say, far more evil natured than I am, they might happen upon a 1-888 number for 24/7 sales on this company's website and notice that it could be written as 1-888-buy-cain. This could, theoretically, be posted with some sort of free sample message in a place where it would be seen by many interesting people who would be interested in things like free samples.

But I'm just not that evil and such a thing would never occur to me. Besides, running up a company's toll free bill wouldn't be right.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2006 20:36      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steen, you have way too much free time on your hands!!!

And I, for one, like it!

[Applause]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture