homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Follow-on Game: Question & Answer (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13 

Author Topic: Follow-on Game: Question & Answer
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2005 23:40      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C

If you could kill one person, with no fear of retribution, who would it be?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 00:00      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama
On a lighter note, are you a cat person or a dog person?

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 00:17      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer guinea pigs.

What's your favorite season?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 00:41      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Autumn. There is nothing better than a sunny,crisp october afternoon.
If you could go back in time and change only one thing, what would it be?

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 13:23      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have kissed her.

Red wine or white?

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 13:30      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that the days are getting shorter and colder a lovely drop of claret for me.

Do you prefer to do it with the lights on or off?

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matias
Highlie
Member # 4216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 14:17      Profile for Matias   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, anytime of the day but if I have to choose, lights on.

Favorite horror movie?

--------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Posts: 516 | From: The Land of the mouse.... | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 15:08      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ju-on (the one The Grudge is based on - dead Japanese women that crawl up walls in disjointed ways freak me out.)

What are you afraid of that other people would laugh at if you told them?

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 16:24      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Telephoning people.

What .. is your quest?

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 19:05      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To turn every thread into a Monty Python quotefest [Wink]

If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 21:26      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure which is worse: being overweight or still having somewhat minor acne at the age of 25. I'm really considering being tested for PCOS. So yeah, I'd change either of those.

What's the best decision you've ever made in your life?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 22:55      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best decision ever was joining the army.

ok-flip the question:
What was the worst decision you ever made?

CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 23:46      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting married.

What was the best day in your life so far?

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2005 23:54      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...I don't think I've lived quite long enough to have a 'best day' - not one that I can recall anyway. I've had a number of very good ones, though. Today was a pretty decent one, and it's carrying through into the night when one considers all the free espresso I ended up getting. [Wink]

What's your favorite Google feature?

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 01:17      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ruthless attempt at world domination.

Cherry Garcia or Chocolate Fudge Brownie?

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
shriver
Geek
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 01:19      Profile for shriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

What was the last book you read?

--------------------
And a thousand thousand slimy things
Lived on; and so did I.

Posts: 111 | From: Seattle | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 01:39      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crown of Slaves by David Weber.

Do you sleep in p.j.s?

NOP
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 04:13      Profile for NOP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only half a set.

What useful things can I do with my Colour Classic?

Posts: 46 | From: TL050227 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 05:40      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paperweight! Doorstop! Or some sort of server, or constant info display. Or give it to someone who needs it more.

What's your favourite comedy website?

Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 07:46      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one?

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 08:11      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Talented Mr. Ripley.

When did you first realize you were smarter than the other kids?

Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 08:13      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Edit: Ooops! Beaten to the punch].

Probably in the 4th grade.

Favorite Sci-Fi author?

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tom- geeking around

Member # 2876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 08:15      Profile for Tom- geeking around   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry Pratchett. But his books rather belong into the "fantasy" section.. So I guess I have none..

Are there any "tiny details" that piss you off beyond belief? (ie: someone left the toilet seat down).

Thomas

--------------------
Pizza and ginormous jugs is what I need!

Posts: 374 | From: Vienna | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 09:10      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say people who mix up science-fiction and fantasy. (Don't feel too bad, Tom, you seem to know the difference. [Wink] )

What is the color of your heart? (Not necessarily your favorite, but the one that you associate with a very strong, positive emotion.)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2005 09:16      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yellow, like sunlight on a sunflower.

What's your shoe size?

Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture