homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Follow-on Game: Question & Answer (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Author Topic: Follow-on Game: Question & Answer
Richard
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2868

Icon 6 posted December 30, 2005 08:39      Profile for Richard   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me: Tell me the error message you are getting when you try to connect to the ISP.
Female on Phone: I can't, the power went out about 15 minutes ago, that's when my computer went blank.

What is your favorite flavor of Gum?

Posts: 49 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
frantic_neutrino
Maximum Newbie
Member # 4772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 15:38      Profile for frantic_neutrino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wintergreen

What's your favorite hashing algorithm?

--------------------
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Robert Cringley

Posts: 11 | From: Bellingham, WA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2006 16:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crc32

When did you last do something that really scared you?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 11:17      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edit: misread the question. Move along...

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 15:15      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
crc32

When did you last do something that really scared you?

New Year's Eve.

Whiskey, Wine, and varoius kinds of B33r, all at once. Really, really stupid thing to do.

Widescreen or regular?

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

YaYawoman

Member # 4505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 17:06      Profile for YaYawoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Widescreen.

Manual transmission or automatic?

Posts: 765 | From: virginia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 17:25      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely manual. I drive a 6-speed. If I drive automatic, I always accidentally stomp on the brake pedal with my left foot at least once, and it hurts.

What's the most terrible thing you've had go through your head that you wanted to say to someone, but kept to yourself?

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 18:15      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I love you"

What's the worst tasting candy you've ever eaten?

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 18:19      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
"I love you"

Wow, if that's the worst thing you've thought about someone I'd like to hear some of your compliments! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 21:23      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"I love you"

Some sort of fake chocolate.

What's your favorite type of tree?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 21:40      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
quote:
"I love you"

Sage brush (I kid you not, it's our unnofficial state tree here in Nevada)

Apon what diety do you pledge alliegance to?

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2006 21:48      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alfrin:
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
quote:
"I love you"

Sage brush (I kid you not, it's our unnofficial state tree here in Nevada)

Apon what diety do you pledge alliegance to?

Linus Torvalds.

Mortal Kombat or Soul Calibur?

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 04, 2006 07:23      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FINISH HIM! Need I say more?

Boxers or briefs?

CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 04, 2006 07:32      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happens to be clean. Preferrably boxers.

What do you prefer boots or tennis shoes?

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Richard
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2868

Icon 10 posted January 04, 2006 10:30      Profile for Richard   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.heelsforless.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=45

Good 'ole Boots... for the SCAdian in your life.

Dark side or Light side (of the force)? [evil]

Posts: 49 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 04, 2006 12:03      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Light side! "If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."

Kirk, Picard or Janeway?

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 04, 2006 12:10      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk!

Jake or Elwood Blues?

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 04, 2006 12:11      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duh! Sisko. But if I had to pick from those three probably Picard.

In the same vein, Spock, Riker, Kira, or Chakotay(sp?)?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 04:56      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock. I love his dry humor. Plus, he had that one raised eyebrow thing.

Are we alone in the universe?

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1739 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 08:09      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I can't tell for the intelligence level of other life form, but I like Calvin's idea: "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

Edit: For the question left unanswered, I think I'd go for Elwood. Although Buster is a cute little bluesman!

Apart from electing stupid/dumb/moronic/etc. people as head of states, what consistently baffles you, no matter how many times it has happened before? (This question brought to you by the canadian electoral mood.)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 11:09      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old and new presidents and political parties and prime ministers blaming the up or downswing on the economy on their predecessors, when (usually) it's just the normal economical slide of life.

What is your favourite season and why?

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 14:50      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winter. I like the dark and the snow (when we have it). I don't like Spring 'cause the sun comes out and everything melts and gets all goopy.

How many bathrooms would your ideal house have?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 16:08      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4, and one secret one.

How many steps is it to your TV from where you normally sit for comfort?

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 16:16      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two- I have a very long stride.

AOL, MSN, or ICQ?

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2006 17:50      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaim logged into both AIM and ICQ

Plain or Peanut M&Ms?

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture