homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » New latino dude here (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: New latino dude here
Tomas Texino
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4362

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2005 05:49      Profile for Tomas Texino   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha ha ha! Kiddos, I am not here to make any friends. I am here to bother Bruce and Liza.

That does not mean I cannot be civil to other innocents. Let me tell you about my job, OK? I work at the ACP, or Panama Canal to most people. I drive a great big specialized Mitsubishi locomotive called "a Mule" The Mule is made to run on electricity which is something we have in abundance. I live in my own home in the old zone which was once a legal part of the US. It isn't anymore though because we fought a war with them for the canal and we won. Most any little country can beat the USA if they have lots of electricity or oil.

At my home which is called Casa Texino, I keep one parrot and one Zombie. The Zombie does stuff around the place and he lives in a bass fiddle case which is connected to and electric heat and cooling pump. A zombie can do lots of jobs and he doesn't eat brains or want to get married. Viva Frank! El Zombie primo.

If you are saying that I don't have a spanish keyboard, check this out ñ ñ I can do anything with this powerbook, but mostly, I like to bother the Bluegrass List at the University of KY.

Hey did you know that during Carnival in Brazil that the whole country goes sex crazy? Brazil is a jungloid country and I am sure that the Lambada comes from there. Also comes the Samba and the Bossa Nova. Famous guy down there used to write songs out of tune on purpose so his wife could sing them!
and the other band they have must change it's name every 10 years.

Do you know how to spot a Portugee? He is short.

OK this is Texino. If you see Snaggy tell him he may bite me.

Thanks,

--------------------
Tomasito

Panama. Panama

Posts: 2 | From: panama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sxeptomaniac

Member # 3698

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 03, 2005 08:43      Profile for Sxeptomaniac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tomas Texino:

I live in my own home in the old zone which was once a legal part of the US. It isn't anymore though because we fought a war with them for the canal and we won. Most any little country can beat the USA if they have lots of electricity or oil.

Huh? Maybe you can explain more about this war that isn't in the history books and doesn't show up in a Google search.

--------------------
Let's pray that the human race never escapes from Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere. - C. S. Lewis

Posts: 1590 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2005 18:38      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the best necropost EVER.

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

G-3PO
Geek
Member # 1851

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2005 14:48      Profile for G-3PO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re-Necro?

Welcome, JulioC

I just returned from an extended vacation from these forums. My parents are from Puerto Rico, which means... we have nothing in common other than the fact that I can speak a mangled form of spanish, and you can speak a much less mangled form of english. Unless Brazilians make good use of plantains too.

--------------------
For large values of one, one equals two, for small values of two.

Posts: 187 | From: Augusta, GA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2007 06:08      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey did you know that during Carnival in Brazil that the whole country goes sex crazy?
We´re always sex-crazy, thank you. As a brazilian saying goes, "God gave you hands, mouth and a tool, so make her orgasm thrice!"

And this necroposting was brought to you by sitemeter referral tracking (3 people entering my site through this today?), Mexico, and the letter "G"

--------------------
www.jcmrpgart.blogspot.com
612toApocalypse

Posts: 182 | From: Brazil | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2007 07:20      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiiiiiize Fwom Your Gwaaaaaayve . . .

Sex crazy, hunh? Panama . . . come for the canal. Stay for the . . . canal?

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted March 08, 2007 07:24      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plaza Sésamo, yay!
First, I'd like to welcome you to the forums so I wish you have a great time here.
Second, Lambada is from Bolivia, stolen by French people and mistaken as Brazilian because of the movie.
Third, WE USED TO OWN YOU, LONG BEFORE THE US DID!
Fourth, Panama is great! I had been there in august for the VIII Mathematic Olympiad of Center America and the Caribbean... it was a very nice experience.
-EDIT-
I MUST read post dates

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
JulioC
Geek
Member # 4370

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 08, 2007 14:45      Profile for JulioC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iWanToUseaMac:
Plaza Sésamo, yay!
First, I'd like to welcome you to the forums so I wish you have a great time here.
Second, Lambada is from Bolivia, stolen by French people and mistaken as Brazilian because of the movie.
Third, WE USED TO OWN YOU, LONG BEFORE THE US DID!
Fourth, Panama is great! I had been there in august for the VIII Mathematic Olympiad of Center America and the Caribbean... it was a very nice experience.
-EDIT-
I MUST read post dates

1- Youre welcome
2- Kaoma made lambada popular, although they added a bit of samba to the traditional beat.
3- We stopped doing business with the US years ago (since Mercosur), now we just whore ourselves to the EU (talk about from the frying pan into the fire)...
Edit- Heh, my apologies, I saw this thread send 3 people over to my site and noticed I never replied some of the questions raised.

On Panama- Any place that deserves a VanHalen song is automatically awesome.

Posts: 182 | From: Brazil | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
boo
Highlie
Member # 5991

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2007 22:11      Profile for boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iWanToUseaMac:

-EDIT-
I MUST read post dates

-
Posts: 775 | From: us of a | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture