homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » uh....Hi...i guess

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: uh....Hi...i guess
crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 12:20      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm CrazyKidQueso05. The story on my nickname is this: I have a friend who called me Queso the first day at my new school. She also calls me crazy and kid (for all that she is younger than me) I needed as creative nickname, for YIM so I combined my school nicknames and then add my graduation year. And that is the long and short version of my SN.

So anyways shuttin' up now.

Queso.

--------------------
These boots were made for walkin' and that's what they're gonna do, theses boots are made for walkin', they're gonna walk all over you!

YIM: crazykidqueso05

Posts: 25 | From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 12:30      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, come on in!" </Lili von Schtupp> [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 12:34      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danke, Gracias, thank you...

i think i got the right languages

--------------------
These boots were made for walkin' and that's what they're gonna do, theses boots are made for walkin', they're gonna walk all over you!

ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted April 19, 2005 17:22      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello and welcome to the forums
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 18:04      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If 2005 is your HIGHSCHOOL graduation year, now I feel really old. :S
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
OhMyGoddessSixx
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3858

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 18:05      Profile for OhMyGoddessSixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me about i! I graduated 12 years ago!

*searches for grey hairs*

--------------------
"You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer!"

Posts: 42 | From: The 7th Level Of Hell aka East Wenatchee, WA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 19:29      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there cheese boy.

--------------------
Nothing is too petty to be thoroughly discussed.

Posts: 316 | From: United States | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
n4dmx
Geek
Member # 3177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 19:33      Profile for n4dmx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy, welcome and what not... [Big Grin]
Posts: 218 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 20:40      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes 2005 is my HIGH SCHOOL graduation year.

and it's Cheese GIRL...not boy...

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 20:46      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OhMyGoddessSixx:
Tell me about i! I graduated 12 years ago!

*searches for grey hairs*

21 years for me this June.

/waving cane in the air

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 20:50      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*cackles gleefully*

--------------------

maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 20:57      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazykidqueso05:
yes 2005 is my HIGH SCHOOL graduation year.

and it's Cheese GIRL...not boy...

Oops, my bad. So sorry. [blush]

In that case, welcome to the forums, CHEESE GIRL. [Smile]

My sincerest apologies, because now that you have revealed you're a girl, solicitations for pictures of your butt are soon to follow.

--------------------

crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 21:00      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol...oh brother...

don't worry about..i used to get called sir all the time..before I hit puberty...

--------------------

maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 21:37      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazykidqueso05:
lol...oh brother...

don't worry about..i used to get called sir all the time..before I hit puberty...

Me too. In high school, my friend and I went in a store to buy a few things. I had really short hair back then, and I was wearing a hoodie. The clerk asked my friend if her little brother wanted to buy anything. Then we realized that she not only thought I was a boy, but also young enough to have quesitions directed at my "older sister", rather than me. But, I don't think I look like a boy anymore.

Texas, huh?  -
Round about what part?

--------------------

crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 21:57      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
45 miles south of San Antonio

--------------------

maia
Alpha Geek
Member # 3778

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 22:13      Profile for maia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend and I are going to school in Galveston. We hate it here.

--------------------

crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 22:22      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm going to go to Corpus then try and get the heck out of Texas.

--------------------

Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2005 23:27      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello and welcome to the boards! Galveston does suck, but corpus was nice when I went to school there, hope ya like it [Smile]

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

Posts: 554 | From: Galveston, TX | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 07:28      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo...an Islander on the boards?

--------------------

Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 14:11      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup yup graduated a few years ago, what are the chances eh? Hope you like it, not a bad little school, lots of sciencey clubs and stuff to join if ya look. I managed to be a member of quite a few at one time or another. What're ya gonna study?

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

crazykidqueso05
Geek Larva
Member # 3854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 20:53      Profile for crazykidqueso05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
history. Altho I am thinking of transfering out after a year or so, a friend offered me a room almost free of rent, if i go to Virginia

--------------------

Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2005 21:38      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woo hoo nearly-free rent! I don't know anything about the history dept there but the school's a pretty nice environment, sort of a big little school.

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 21, 2005 07:15      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!!

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture