homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Why is this board so cool? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Why is this board so cool?
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 26, 2005 04:55      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes:
Speaking of trailer trash: MiLi and TiLdUh give a y'aller!

.... and then they voted .....

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 26, 2005 06:08      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll betcha 10 bux when they take out the fake teeth, and the wigs, and clean themselves up,they actually look really good.. [Eek!]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 26, 2005 21:21      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah... can we find some Millie and Tilda "UNMASKED" pics somewhere?

The most disturbing thing was the guestbook entry claiming that the site is "strangely erotic". [Eek!] [Eek!]

The internet: a bastion of creative expression

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Twinkle Toes
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1208

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted February 26, 2005 21:57      Profile for Twinkle Toes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
I'll betcha 10 bux when they take out the fake teeth, and the wigs, and clean themselves up,they actually look really good.. [Eek!]

I guess if you're into the whole Goth thing, yeah. Mili and Tilduh are actually apart of Satan's Cheerleading Squad. Their alternate aliases are Sindee Lux (on the left, giving us the Jesus fingers) and Trixi Stix (the only bleach blonde).

I guess they're not that bad. They're certainly better than their Mili and Tilduh identities. *shudder* I hope the person who claimed to find their site "strangely erotic" was only joking...

Posts: 1617 | From: a membrane near you! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 27, 2005 05:29      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll have to forgive me then, cus they're still hideous. [Razz]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
jordanv
Assimilated
Member # 3189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 27, 2005 20:02      Profile for jordanv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warning: These images may induce health hazards including vomiting, hideous gardening accidents and drunken flagellation rites.
Posts: 364 | From: a house (in Sydney) | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture