homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » hi, im not new!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hi, im not new!
merr
Geek
Member # 2193

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2005 20:37      Profile for merr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name was Matt Mayers, but the wonderful Snaggy was kind enough to change my name for me. so, i am now merr. Get used to it. That is all.

[crazy]

--------------------
"I wish they made a vending machine that sold vending machines... it would have to be real f*cking big!" -Mitch Hedberg

Posts: 179 | From: Ann Arbor, MI | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alephcat
Alpha Geek
Member # 2617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 01:03      Profile for Alephcat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neither am I!

--------------------
"You have the right to search in silence. If you give up the right to search in silence, anything you say can and will be modded down in a court of public opinion."

Posts: 300 | From: Chester | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 03:29      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not new, and neither is my wife, Brian.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alephcat
Alpha Geek
Member # 2617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 03:37      Profile for Alephcat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! I'M not new!

--------------------
"You have the right to search in silence. If you give up the right to search in silence, anything you say can and will be modded down in a court of public opinion."

Posts: 300 | From: Chester | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 04:46      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not new either. [Razz] Well, kinda not new.
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 09:05      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am. I'm drunkennewfiemidget.

*tumbleweed goes by*

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 09:16      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
TonyRad
Assimilated
Member # 1448

Icon 6 posted January 14, 2005 09:49      Profile for TonyRad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not new either! I just went on a odd little hiatus. I'm back now.. for awhle.. If I disappear again, just shoot me emails til I get my bum back here. [Wink]

--Tony Rad

Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 09:56      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Mac D and I'm a geek.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 11:13      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a man, but I can change....

(You know the rest, right?) [Geek]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 12:16      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new... Really... You don't believe me?..

--------------------
I'm curious... About what, you ask? EVERYTHING!

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 21:23      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not new... I was here before Snaggy... /me hopes not to be strucken down.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
TonyRad
Assimilated
Member # 1448

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 21:25      Profile for TonyRad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not new because I my first member number digit is a 1... [Smile]

--------------------
~Live by the Sword~Die by the Sword~

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2005 22:42      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm a dragon, and I just found this place on the Internet. It seems to be a cool place, and I hope to have pleasant conversations with all of you in the time to come.

TTFN.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
maswan

Lord of the Root!
Member # 269

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 15, 2005 03:28      Profile for maswan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm not new, because my number starts with 2.

At least, I think that was the logic to it. :)

Posts: 71 | From: UmeŚ, Sweden | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted January 15, 2005 06:49      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
Hi, I'm a dragon, and I just found this place on the Internet. It seems to be a cool place, and I hope to have pleasant conversations with all of you in the time to come.

TTFN.

c00l, dr4g0n! m3 t00! s3nd h0t p1x!!!1111111111
ASL ASL ASL

[Razz]

And I'm not new because my member number is cooler than yours [Wink]

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 15, 2005 07:14      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by neotatsu:
I'm new... Really... You don't believe me?..

Doesn't 'neo' mean 'new'?
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 15, 2005 10:57      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tut-an-Geek:
quote:

TTFN.

ASL ASL ASL

[Razz]

Um...no, you're new, man. I have a 3 digit UID - yours is 4. [Razz]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 15, 2005 11:10      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
I'm a man, but I can change....

(You know the rest, right?) [Geek]

....If I have to. I guess.

My family LOVES Red Green!! Too bad it's only on TV here at 11:00pm Saturday nights. It's a little late to be up watching TV on a church night. Speaking of which, gotta go plan my Children's Church lesson for tomorrow.

Welcome to the forums all you new people... and all you old people too. [Razz]

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 16, 2005 06:50      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find you handy!

Steve Smith is awesome.

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 16, 2005 07:16      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Too bad it's only on TV here at 11:00pm Saturday nights. It's a little late to be up watching TV on a church night.
Well, over here in our country, we have these things called "video recorders" [Razz]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 17, 2005 06:09      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

TTFN.

ASL ASL ASL

[Razz]

And what is your membership number to the Nitrozac Fan Club? I am definitely not new here.

Superfan #1 - I have the card to prove it too [Razz]

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 17, 2005 09:57      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary:
quote:
quote:
quote:

TTFN.

ASL ASL ASL

[Razz]

And what is your membership number to the Nitrozac Fan Club? I am definitely not new here.

I never said I could trump you, man. You used to post on Snaggy's old BB, IIRC. [Wink]

I'm not quite that old around here, but not that young, either. [Razz]

And w.r.t. Superfandom, I did sign up somewhere in the first 3 days, as best I remember. I thought Red claimed to be Superfan #1 (not to be confused with the Nitrozac Fan Club -- and I'm not sure if I ever became part of that [I know I'm on/was on an AY2K list, but nothing more solemn than that]).

--------------------

Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 17, 2005 12:42      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary:
quote:
quote:
quote:

TTFN.

ASL ASL ASL

[Razz]

I never said I could trump you, man. You used to post on Snaggy's old BB, IIRC. [Wink]

I'm not quite that old around here, but not that young, either. [Razz]

And w.r.t. Superfandom, I did sign up somewhere in the first 3 days, as best I remember. I thought Red claimed to be Superfan #1 (not to be confused with the Nitrozac Fan Club -- and I'm not sure if I ever became part of that [I know I'm on/was on an AY2K list, but nothing more solemn than that]).

Oops, my bad, of course it is #1 member of the Nitrozac Fan Club, and I have the card to prove it, somewhere, when I finally find my lost wallet again. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture