homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » New (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: New
liguid_fantasy
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3099

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 07:12      Profile for liguid_fantasy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...Hold on... You use the same puns over and over again???

Awww... That's taken all the fun out of it now! [Razz]

[Wink]

--------------------
I will do this.
Nothing matters except for this.
No moment exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I shall die in this moment.

Posts: 14 | From: Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 07:18      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by liguid_fantasy:

Awww... That's taken all the fun out of it now! [Razz]

[Wink]

We don't use the same puns over and over. I think I know what csk is talking about. He has a list of different names for mamaries.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 07:19      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by liguid_fantasy:

You're right. Folks - I'm sure we can be more punctilious with our originality if we tried harder. [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 07:27      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we're being a bunch of tits now. I mean, we're milking it for all its worth.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 07:57      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings and salutations!

Um...
/me looks around and studies the puns

Right then. Well I've got nothing to add to this.

/me scurries off

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 13:53      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
I think we're being a bunch of tits now. I mean, we're milking it for all its worth.

Is there any udder way?

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 13:58      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your just suculing that teat for all it's worth now

--------------------

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 14:03      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ooby:
quote:

Is there any udder way?
I promise not to enter this pun-fest.
Cross my heart and hope to die !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brooke
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3098

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:03      Profile for Brooke   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for hijacking my thread with all your boob talk, guys...(haha).

How old are you all anyway? Since you're saying you're old and all... [Razz]

Posts: 2 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:04      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:08      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 14, but my teacher says I could pass for 16! [Big Grin]
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:10      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last wednesday I had my 22nd birthday. Unfortunately, we're broke, so I got a present but we didn't really celebrate.

The ages really vary around here. We've got a few members as young as 13, a lot of people in their twenties, a lot in their thirties, and a few even (dare I say it!) in their forties or older. I don't know who really is the oldest member, but I bet that Colonel Panic would claim the title. And don't let Cap'n Vic fool you. He has a Baby Vic ready to come any day now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:16      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm older than peebs?! Woah. I thought you were much older. Hm. Learn something new every day.

I celebrated my 22nd birthday just under a month ago...

Now I feel old. :S

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:17      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 54, but devastatingly handsome in a sort of languid world weary throwaway fashion. Of course.

And the Skellies (Shroom, Serenak, and Demosthenes) are from the Other Side, so can only express their age in algebraic form.

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:22      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,

I am know a part of an exclusive club. [blush] Now where did the veggie burrito recipe and the Jerry Bears go off to?

what a long strange trip its been...

Sorry Cal. I can barely count on my fingers and toes. I am from 'Merica mind you.

28 until my next bday (December)

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:32      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 23. For some reason this surprises people.
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:37      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:

I'm one of those people.. I'm surprised...
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:40      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
XLIV

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:44      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
XLIV

Are you implying you're so old that that's how they signified age when you were young? [Wink]

*ducks*

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 15:46      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TFD: is that calculated from the clay tablet your birth ceritificate is inscribed on? [Wink]

quote:
quote:

Now the key question is did you have me pegged as older or younger? For some reason, people are always going under or over with me...

One of my coworkers keeps forgetting I was in grade school during the early nineties. I'm currently seeing a guy ten years older than me (SCANDAL! [Razz] ) and sometimes he forgets that too.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 16:07      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 1+1+1+1+1+1-2+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 =X (X2) +1

But don't let that get out. Just so every one knows if you can do that math figure in that I have a child that is soon to be 8

--------------------

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 16:19      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TFD: is that calculated from the clay tablet your birth ceritificate is inscribed on? [Wink]

quote:
quote:

Now the key question is did you have me pegged as older or younger? For some reason, people are always going under or over with me...

One of my coworkers keeps forgetting I was in grade school during the early nineties. I'm currently seeing a guy ten years older than me (SCANDAL! [Razz] ) and sometimes he forgets that too.

You seemed older. Definitely older. Perhaps its my immaturity, but to think that you're merely a year older than I is mindboggling.

Alternatively, I could just be getting older than I'm willing to feel. [Razz]

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 23, 2004 16:44      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Bloody johnnie-come-lately Romans.

When I were a lad, we had real numbers, and none o' this nancy-boy 'clay tablets' nonsense, we carved into the granite with our bare hands.
Here's my age in real-mens numbers

ᚏ  ᚏ  ᚏ  ᚏ  ᚏ  ᚏ  ᚏ  ᚏ  ᚎ

--------------------

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 23, 2004 18:03      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there and welcome aboard,

This board is not anywhere as weird as it sometimes seems...

(Well actually I'm lying... it is as weird as it gets but WTF)

Lurk, join in, read the AF2YK, laugh at the geeek-o-spheres etc, etc.....

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted November 23, 2004 18:15      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello and welcome to the forums

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.~~Winston Smith

Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture