homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » what to do with a drunk geeky gal? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: what to do with a drunk geeky gal?
seekingsethcohen
Newbie Larva
Member # 3059

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2004 17:10      Profile for seekingsethcohen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im here, in new, im drunk, and oh hating vodka, but loving seth cohen.....help!

--------------------
"Do you work out? No? Me either"

Seth Cohen

Posts: 5 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2004 17:27      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, what to do with a drunk geeky gal...

Take advantage of her reduced inhibitions, I suppose. It's amazing what a geeky girl all liquored up will do. You could probably even get her to code in Visual Basic, if you play your cards right [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 04, 2004 17:33      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine normally go to sleep on me. Bad stuff [Frown]
Posts: 1141 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2004 17:41      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wait for the GHB to take effect... [evil]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2004 17:49      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about see how fast she can take apart and put back together a PII 500Mhz computer. (No puking on the motherboard) Extra points for not having any screws laying around wondering "Where the heck did these come from" (Something I do sober)

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
magefile
Highlie
Member # 2918

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2004 19:24      Profile for magefile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, seeking, are you by any chance German? 'Cuz your nick looks like the German construction of addict; i.e., (to use the example of Cryptonomicon, even though I do speak German) morphine==Morphium, suchtig==seeking (approximately), Morphiumsuchtig==one who is addicted to morphine.

--------------------
Let them be stupid - the market will sort it out.

Posts: 743 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2004 21:07      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad GMx - no biscuit!

csk: That's an evil idea - I only wish VB on my worst enemies*, and a drunk, geeky gal would likely not be such a person.

What to do with a drunk, geeky gal? That's a uniquely good question. I'm not quite sure. Some obvious ideas come to mind, but they're not necessarily that ethical, and I don't favor such things.

Ooh, finally - an ethical and amusing thought came to mind...watching Azumanga Daioh and Excel Saga together. I'm presuming that I'd probably be a bit drunk too, in such a situation (how often do you run into a drunk, geeky gal all by her drunken self?), and so that might be a very interesting situation. It would probably make a hell of a lot more sense, anyway, and all around enjoyable. A little bit of snogging wouldn't hurt either [Wink] .

*and not even under ordinary circumstances - probably only so I could see them fail miserably at something, so as to not run /any/ risk at doing better than me and my Perl [Wink] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
seekingsethcohen
Newbie Larva
Member # 3059

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2004 03:03      Profile for seekingsethcohen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ouch my head hurts....

your all very cruel with your suggestions [Smile]

shall I brave college, or pull a sickie?

I feel REALLY bad [Frown]

--------------------
"Do you work out? No? Me either"

Seth Cohen

Posts: 5 | From: england | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2004 03:14      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, pull a sickie! Duvet days rule.

I like the idea of doing a 'Pauline', or other worthless dole-scum: "Getting up at dinnertime, flicking meself off to Trisha..." [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2004 08:15      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mac D:
How about see how fast she can take apart and put back together a PII 500Mhz computer. (No puking on the motherboard) Extra points for not having any screws laying around wondering "Where the heck did these come from" (Something I do sober)

That would be especially impressive, since Pentium II stopped at 450. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2004 08:45      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I forgot an "I" It should be PIII [Frown]

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2004 16:51      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
Ooh, finally - an ethical and amusing thought came to mind...watching Azumanga Daioh and Excel Saga together. I'm presuming that I'd probably be a bit drunk too, in such a situation (how often do you run into a drunk, geeky gal all by her drunken self?), and so that might be a very interesting situation. It would probably make a hell of a lot more sense, anyway, and all around enjoyable. A little bit of snogging wouldn't hurt either [Wink] .

Ahhh drunk and geeky. For me that usually involves watching some sort of animation (Hellsing, Invader Zim, something that doesn't take brain power) or playing some sort of Quake. It's amazing, the more drunk I am the more the aliens' speech makes sense.

And yeah, this geekette gets drunk on her own too. =/

Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2004 17:08      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Widow:
Ahhh drunk and geeky. For me that usually involves watching some sort of animation (Hellsing, Invader Zim, something that doesn't take brain power) or playing some sort of Quake.

Hmm, someone needs to discover Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2004 [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Black Widow
Uber Geek
Member # 3046

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2004 17:19      Profile for Black Widow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
Hmm, someone needs to discover Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2004 [Wink]

Yes, I know this. I am behind the times in my geekiness. [Big Grin]
Posts: 931 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2004 20:06      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:

Ahh screw that. Time for CalicoVision baseball. [Big Grin]

Me personally. I like getting a good buzz on and synching carburetors and stuff. Alcohol, tools and running engines.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2004 23:16      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CommanderShroom:
Me personally. I like getting a good buzz on and synching carburetors and stuff. Alcohol, tools and running engines.

Yeah, me too... just without the alcohol. This "bud's" for you! [Wink]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 09, 2004 08:23      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MacManKrisK:

Yeah, me too... just without the alcohol. This "bud's" for you! [Wink] [/QUOTE]

Hey you are up in No. CA. There are plenty of both. That might give you something to do on the late nights.

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2463 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 09, 2004 08:44      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here let me buy you all another one

Cheers!
 -

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 12, 2004 18:21      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oo er Missus...

Should I even be thinking about this?

With a SO, nearly 4 year old daughter (19th Nov), 10 week old Baby Ruth and two kittens/small cats I don't think you should be confusing my poor old brain...

Thoughts of drunk geeky girls under 40 and what they might be getting up to need to be put far away....

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [evil]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1936 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
R0x0r_G0dd3ss
Geek-in-Training
Member # 3041

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2004 10:05      Profile for R0x0r_G0dd3ss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm.....I can't remember what usually happens to me. I'm often too drunk to remember. *innocent look*

--------------------
Ph33r my l337 n3kk1d skillz!!!

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2004 11:01      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm moderately sure there were no such answers as:

*zip*
"does this smell like chloroform to you?"
or
"geek girls don't exist"

I'm disappointed.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted December 07, 2004 18:18      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello and welcome to the forums
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
zorgon
Assimilated
Member # 546

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted December 07, 2004 21:35      Profile for zorgon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed.
Posts: 385 | From: Beautiful Uptown Goleta | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2004 22:11      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So which one is she? The chick on the left or the right in the pic? And does the l33t girl know there's a pic of a "woman with dark hair" in this new girl's profile? [Razz]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
HaloNine
Geek Larva
Member # 3138

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2004 07:11      Profile for HaloNine         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What to do with a drunk geeky gal..hmmm....jeezes...the possibilities are endless. [evil]
Posts: 27 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture