homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Howdy Doody Tutti Frutti

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Howdy Doody Tutti Frutti
Koeniou
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3024

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted October 28, 2004 00:02      Profile for Koeniou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(don't ask me where that came from- i blame the cat [crazy] )

Hi there. I'm Koeniou, if you hadn't guessed. My name doesn't actually stand for anything, its basically a bunch of random letters that i like the look of [Smile] .

Lets see...

I'm a total bookworm, espically fantasy & mystery novels. I also watch LOTS of movies, but i hate movies that have been made from books, with only a few VERY rare exceptions.

I'm in Yr 11 at school, and i'm an Aussie.

I'm like the obligatary nerd in my friendship group. I help out my friends with assignments- especially essays- and they pay me in food (or love- depends how you look at it).

I don't spend alot of time on the net, bar using it for homework purposes, and for entertainment after school work is done (oh! and for procrastination!)

When i'm on the net most of my time is spent reading online comics, mainly- CAD, PVP, JoT, RL, LG & MT. (if you don't know what any of them are, feel free to PM me)

Yeah, well i've run out of things to say, but i'll hit the button then remember 3 other things i wanted to say- such is life.

-Koeniou

Posts: 10 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 28, 2004 01:34      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, and a rom-bom-bah-loom-bom-bah-lom-bam-boom to you !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 28, 2004 02:44      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remind me, what does JoT stand for again? [Wink]

Hey Koeniou, let me second TFD's "rom-bom-bah-loom-bom-bah-lom-bam-boom" and maybe add some more on the end if I wasn't so tired, instead I'll let someone else do that and append a "Welcome to GC, enjoy your stay, watch out for [insert crazy character's name here]" type greeting. Good to see you [thumbsup]

Posts: 1143 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2004 05:10      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

And welcome to the forums.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted October 28, 2004 18:18      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello and welcome to the forums
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 28, 2004 20:59      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Koeniou!

Welcome! [Smile]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 28, 2004 21:54      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Koeniou, good to see you! Our Aussie plan to take over the world rolls on [Wink]

I'm csk, by the way. More of my alternate personalities should be here to greet you shortly. Enjoy your stay!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
klynn
Mini Geek
Member # 3019

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted October 29, 2004 04:36      Profile for klynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome to the forum!

--------------------
Caution: Comments may or may not reflect the actual opinions of the author.

Posts: 62 | From: USA - Saint Albans | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2004 07:21      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello! oh i remember the days of single celled newbieness. funs. anyways, have a ball, and solve this please. thanks! haha, nevermind, ur more of a lit geek I see. thats cool, whats your favorite 3 movies of all time?
Im gonna have to go with Lock, Stock, and 2 smoking barrels, pulp fiction, and, dunno, Amelie? The usual suspects? Goodfellas? hard to say. anyways, welcome

--------------------
lol

Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Koeniou
Maximum Newbie
Member # 3024

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted October 30, 2004 00:51      Profile for Koeniou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all of the welcomes (is that a word?) (I'm the lit gek with horrendous spelling [Big Grin] )

3 Favourite movies:

-Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead
-Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- dunno- possibly Oscar & Lucinda (which is a book adaption which i *love* by Gillian Armstrong *swoon*)

Posts: 10 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture