homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » All shall love me and despair!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All shall love me and despair!!!
Tiffany
Newbie Larva
Member # 2905

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted August 24, 2004 20:33      Profile for Tiffany     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually you probably shan't love me at all... oh well. Just wanted to say hello. I'm new. Welcome self! Guess I'll elaborate about boring me.

You could say I'm a punk rocker, pirate chick, who likes to run amuck wreaking havoc. And you could say I'm a insane, sarcastic, shy, feminist who likes intelligent or otherwise amusing conversations. You could say I'm a bit of a romantic dreamer but also a depressed cynic. You could be lying... I love reading and I read anything I can get my hands on. I adore comics and graphic novels. I love music, I play music and I like to think I have a wide range of musical taste. I guess I'm your average 18 year old girl in alot of ways but with my own little geeky twist. I love Monty Python, Firefly, everything LOTR, MST3K, Adult Swim and other cartoons of the hilarious variety. I guess you could put me in the musical, movie, gaming, arty geek categories. I'm sure I could rant on and on about who I am and what I think but that would take forever and you would most likely come to hate me as I hate myself. I already sound quite silly and so I'm going to shut up now.

--------------------
One of the many advatages of being cool like me is that you don't get eaten by cannibals! -Brak

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted August 24, 2004 20:42      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Tiffany, whoever you are today. [Wink]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2464 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
dunjamon
Mini Geek
Member # 2701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 03:56      Profile for dunjamon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome.

--------------------
Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973 but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever.

Posts: 77 | From: Manchester England | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Number 2608
Mini Geek
Member # 2608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 08:15      Profile for Number 2608     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.
Posts: 82 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aves Corax
Mini Geek
Member # 2533

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 09:20      Profile for Aves Corax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salutations.

--------------------
"Be ye not lost among precepts of order."
The Principia Discordia

Posts: 65 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 09:50      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ASL!!!!11~!!!???? [Wink]

Kidding [crazy]

Welcome to the boards, stay awhile, post alot, and all that stuff [Smile]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 11:54      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
ASL!!!!11~!!!???? [Wink]

ROFL LOLOLOLOL KEKEKE JA! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Oh, and hi Tiffany.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 15:36      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buenos Dias
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
sconzey
Assimilated
Member # 2347

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 15:37      Profile for sconzey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudets! Hola!

Religious tract anyone?

--------------------
"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent."
--Isaac Asimov

Posts: 490 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted August 25, 2004 15:48      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello and welcome to the forums
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 17:23      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've got a truckload of despair here already, but if you can throw some love into the mix, that might be tasty... [Wink]

Welcome chum!

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 18:09      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Tiffany.

Pull up a chair, coffee's over in the corner.

btw - your intro line has a nice ring to it. [Wink]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10670 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tiffany
Newbie Larva
Member # 2905

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted August 25, 2004 22:16      Profile for Tiffany     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Now I just need to try and find something remotely interesting to post about... you'll find most of what I say is meaningless so be prepared. That is all.

--------------------
One of the many advatages of being cool like me is that you don't get eaten by cannibals! -Brak

Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2004 22:20      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany:
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Now I just need to try and find something remotely interesting to post about... you'll find most of what I say is meaningless so be prepared. That is all.

In which case you'll fit right in [Big Grin]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tiffany
Newbie Larva
Member # 2905

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 25, 2004 22:38      Profile for Tiffany     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In which case you'll fit right in
Yay! [Smile]

--------------------

MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 26, 2004 09:09      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Tiffany!!

You'll fit in quite well here, I'm sure. [Smile]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 28, 2004 05:39      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forums Tiffany [Smile]

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture