homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Bored and watching....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bored and watching....
Richard
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2868

Icon 2 posted July 31, 2004 14:20      Profile for Richard   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

So I'm bored out of my mind at work watching Pump Up The Volume... can anyone give any suggestions for some good movies to watch or some good online game sites?

Posts: 49 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2004 14:46      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pick from one of these (well any but "Pump up the Volume" since you already watched it).
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2004 16:26      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my recommendations: Johnny English, M*A*S*H season DVDs, Smallville season 1 (except the episode with the insects... that was too creepy so I skipped it), Secondhand Lions, Shawshank Redemption, Newsies ('cause my sister obsesses over Christian Bale and the music's rather catchy), Tillie's Punctured Romance (may not be out yet, but it's a remaster of an ancient Charlie Chaplin silent movie), The Manchurian Candidate (original), The Great Train Robbery, and prob'ly anything else made before 1972 (just an arbitrary year, but the earlier movies are the best). Oh yeah. Can't forget The Love Bug, Herbie Rides Again, Herbie Goes Bananas, etc. Only watch the originals. The remakes can't even match 'em.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture