homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » If you were a fruit or veggie... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: If you were a fruit or veggie...
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 14:33      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, are you saying it's thyme we quit?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10669 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 14:48      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess some find them dis-herbing.
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 10 posted June 09, 2004 14:59      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to stop cumin back to this site.

(when did this morph into a herb punfest?)

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 15:16      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
I'm going to stop cumin back to this site.

Sounds like sage advice.
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 15:39      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now you are just rubbing salt into the wound

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 15:50      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These puns are making me feel meloncholy =(
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 16:44      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I should stop punning, but I can't help it, I yam what I yam.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 18:49      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I expected better koala-t out of you TFD

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 18:53      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Criticize if you must, but I'll keep on punning, kumquat may.

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2004 19:13      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q. What do you call 100 singing idiots drinking diet soda and eating fruit?

A. The Moron Tab and Apple Choir.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

angryjungman

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2004 05:33      Profile for angryjungman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys and your puns are getting me all [arti]choked up.

[God that was horrible]

--------------------
Meh.

Posts: 633 | From: princeton, nj | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2004 06:31      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angryjungman:
You guys and your puns are getting me all [arti]choked up.

[God that was horrible]

I dunno, I thought it had a peel.

--------------------

Katie
Geek
Member # 2502

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 10, 2004 21:53      Profile for Katie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*avoids veggie puns to start fish puns just for the halibat...just kidding*
I would be a tomato so people with way too much freetime could argue wheather or not I am a fruit or veggie [Big Grin]

Posts: 183 | From: Florida land of the retired | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2004 22:06      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Katie:
I would be a tomato so people with way too much freetime could argue wheather or not I am a fruit or veggie [Big Grin]

May Cod forgive you, for I never will. [Wink]

You're way behind, we did the fish puns months ago. Come on, don't lag behind, it's time to ketchup.

--------------------

Number 2608
Mini Geek
Member # 2608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 00:59      Profile for Number 2608     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Orignally posted by TFD:

You're way behind, we did the fish puns months ago

You could say they've bean and gone.
Posts: 82 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 01:29      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Number 2608:
quote:
Orignally posted by TFD:

You're way behind, we did the fish puns months ago

You could say they've bean and gone.
I've plumb run out of new puns.

--------------------

Stibbons
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2515

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 01:33      Profile for Stibbons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
I've plumb run out of new puns.

We all know that cumquat* may, you'll never run out of puns TFD.

Sorry, been waiting to work that one in [shake head]

*EDIT: Damn, didn't spot it earlier. And I was proud of that too... [Frown]

Posts: 1141 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Elvermere
Geek
Member # 2456

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 02:26      Profile for Elvermere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you seeded the cumquat pun to TFD stibbons. But I was MINTaken [crazy]

--------------------
Duct Tape is like the force.
It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

Posts: 113 | From: Perth, West AU | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 04:54      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Stibbons was pipped at the post [Wink]

--------------------

Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 05:14      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'd figured that out too.
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 05:32      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can be confirmed by checking the date stamps on the postings [Wink]

--------------------

Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 06:05      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that 'shallot of work though?
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2004 15:49      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These puns are really pithing me off !

--------------------

Katie
Geek
Member # 2502

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2004 21:56      Profile for Katie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You're way behind, we did the fish puns months ago. Come on, don't lag behind, it's time to ketchup.

Well your right,but don't be carping me

--------------------
I am not the type of person to do shamless plugging,how dare you
http://freewebs.com/lordofmuffins

Posts: 183 | From: Florida land of the retired | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 13, 2004 03:36      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well your right,but don't be carping me
I said no more fish puns.
What's the matter, are you hard of herring? [Wink]

(If you are, it's best you don't try to be a piano tuna, even if you do know all of your scales)

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture