homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Techno-Talking   » Trading Post   » G4 iBook for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G4 iBook for sale
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 28, 2010 14:40      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband wants to sell his G4 iBook. I don't know if it has a code name like my Pismo to tell you exactly what edition/version it is. It runs well, and the battery still holds its charge, as far as I can tell. The network card died, but Internet access is available through a USB dongle. It also has a working AirPort card. Additionally, the screen was replaced after I accidentally dropped my laptop on the closed lid of the iBook. The new screen is excellent.

The current OS is 10.3.9. We can reinstall it before shipping.

The dongle and power cord will be included, as well as the disks. I think we still have the original box that the laptop came in.

If you're interested in this machine, please make me an offer.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2010 20:27      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm.. this is something I could pick up, since I'm over in State College. Do you have a starting asking price? I can't offer much, being a poor student an' all [Smile]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 17, 2010 19:04      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to get your hopes up, MTB Babe. It turns out that my hubby's gonna need to use the iBook at school this fall.

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture