homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Techno-Talking   » Trading Post   » Colonel Panic's iBook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Colonel Panic's iBook
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2007 16:52      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one smokin' hot iBook.

How hot?

C'mon haven't you seen the flames coming out of this baby? I'm not talking battery problems either. Just ask Steen. This computer may be the "Christine" of binary world.

That's right, this is the original Colonel Panic "Flame Master" 12" 1.33 Ghz, iBook with factory installed Airport. That Airport card means you can shoot flames and sip double lattes at the same time -- just like the Colonel.

You get the original OS 10.4 disk, hard drive cleared, power adapter (but the wall-pluggy-thingy is shot so you need to attach it to the wall with the supplied extension cord). I may even have the original box around.

Reason for selling? I'm old and the small screen hurts my eyes.

Just think the original "Flame Master" could be yours!

I'd prefer a Midwest buyer. Will consider any reasonable offer. Of course, that is my definition of "reasonable".

Colonel Panic

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
stevenback7
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 5114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 10, 2007 17:24      Profile for stevenback7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flames - eh???

Would be cool to have a ibook - but university is in a year so I want to wait for what the unversity I go to requires and I want the latest and greatest.

--------------------
Comic Book Guy: There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling.

Posts: 1199 | From: Canada eh? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 11, 2007 11:14      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty funny and sad at the same time... I just bought one for a friend of mine... thats the sad part... I could have bought it from you. 500CAD... I ended up buying him a lesser model... actually it pisses me off.... I wish I had know sooner.

Hindsight is 20/20

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture