homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Techno-Talking   » Science!   » Isabella's Rossellini's "Bees"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Isabella's Rossellini's "Bees"
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 30, 2008 14:26      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ap63aZq1CM

[Applause]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2008 14:45      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God in Heaven....... a serious contender for the title of 'Most beautiful woman in the world' - and a long-established actor, let's not forget, has gone stark-raving bonkers! [Eek!]

How fab! [Big Grin] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 30, 2008 16:32      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, can I unsee that?

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 30, 2008 17:46      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good, clean, family fun for all!!! I hope she does another with a different species, maybe chickens:) OH BOY!!!

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2008 02:50      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She hasn't done this for chickens but she has done it for Earthworms, Dragonflies, Bees, Fireflies, Snails, Spiders, Flies and Praying Mantises.

Go on and click... the dreams won't be -that- bad [Big Grin]

(except maybe for dreams about that last one)

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 01, 2008 06:59      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isabella Rossellini interviewed:

www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-10-31/isabella-rossellini-simulates-insect-sex

A second series is planned about animals...so maybe chickens might not be far off. [Smile]

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 10 posted November 01, 2008 09:22      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm... barnacle sex

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2008 14:46      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to date a Barnacle but I had to dump her...........

she was too clingy! [shake head] [shake head] [shake head]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 01, 2008 15:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
I used to date a Barnacle but I had to dump her...

she was too clingy! [shake head] [shake head] [shake head]

I heard she dumped you, for a man with bigger mussels.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2008 05:27      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TFD:

Well ok, maybe she did. But it didn't do her any good - when it came to business he was just too limpet was a big disappointment to her! [Wink]

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 10 posted November 02, 2008 10:13      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not another punfest... sometimes I wish you guys would clam up. [Razz]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 02, 2008 11:18      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grummash:
quote:
Originally posted by TFD:

Well ok, maybe she did. But it didn't do her any good - when it came to business he was just too limpet was a big disappointment to her! [Wink]
You're better off without her anyway, I heard she had crabs.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
lira
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 23468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2008 08:52      Profile for lira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm. I am now never leaving my house. After seeing those I will never look at nature again. *shudder

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture