homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Audrie's a troll (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Audrie's a troll
Rednivek

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2002 04:07      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just look at the phonetics of the 2 names.

People usually dont deviate much with aliases.

--------------------
Rednivek - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2002 06:20      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is possible that I could have intercepted her during her visit to Disney World to see if she exists, but too late for that.

--------------------
Your conviction that there is a monster under the bed would be a mere eccentricity if you weren't so heavily armed and it was your own bed.

Posts: 977 | From: University of Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2002 06:58      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've noticed some words and phrases that are used by both Irene and Audrie. She's been trying to cover her tracks by misspelling too. I think maybe Coffee and Oz are in on it, so that would explain the fact that she "knows" a couple of people. Also Coffee posting a question wanting to know what a troll was seemed interesting.

Or this from "Audrie's Last Post Ever:"

quote:
Since there is nothing I can say or do to tell you people the truth of my where-abouts
Freudian slip?

Maybe I'm just a paranoid conspiracy theorist... [Eek!]

Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2002 19:16      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, maybe I'm being really really paranoid here, but I wanted to float this theory...

The new member, Lumina Manson, seems to me to be Audrie posting again. Same age, same interest in Marylin Manson, similarly weird and not so wonderful home life (she lives in a condemned gas station - they have internet access, yet she doesn't have a bed to sleep on), similar posting style. In one thread, she quotes a phrase that used to be Audrie's sig - but she says it was her mother who said that.... hmm...

If I'm being paranoid just say so... but...

sky

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2002 20:00      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not at all! That thought popped into my head just today, after seeing the latest episode of Taken (maybe she read the book beforehand so knew what happened). She said she lived in an old abandoned gas station. Well, in tonight episode Ali and her parents hole up in...an abandoned gas station! Maybe a coincidence. I said hello to her anyway after putting it off, maybe I shouldn't. Benefit of the doubt, though.
csm

SuperFan!
Member # 1281

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 12, 2002 20:05      Profile for csm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reminds me of this person who used to work with my fiancee a long time ago. They both worked there, but something was a bit different about this person. She was a bit big, and rather husky for a lady. According to "her", she had breast cancer and uterine cancer when she was younger, so they had to remove both of her breasts, and her uterus. talk about a hard luck case. She was cancer-free, though, so everything was just hunky-dory.

Never mind that she had quite a prominant Adam's Apple going. [Smile]

Sometimes I wonder if people really think about the sales they're pitching, because quite frankly you'd have to impulse-buy that line of horse-hockey.

It's too bad Audrie feels her true story isn't worth sharing. It might be more interesting than the concoctions she's peddling.

--------------------
Objects in signature are funnier than they appear.

Posts: 34 | From: A well connected outhouse in Michigan | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rednivek

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2002 04:46      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check out Deborah Norville.

I met her and couldnt believe the adam's apple she has.

As for the others, how about if we throw them in the ocean with handcuffs on and if they float then we know they are trolls?

--------------------
Rednivek - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2002 05:08      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think, Skylar, you are on the money once again... and she would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky geeks! [Razz]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 16, 2002 05:59      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And the fact that she was complaining that people didn't seem to like her, when no one said any such thing!

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture