homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Cat Girls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cat Girls
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 19, 2002 09:12      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Nitro, I like the Jaguar banner ads. I don't suppose we could get something like that in a non-banner ad format?

I admit it, I have a weakness for cat girls

Posts: 977 | From: University of Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zwilnik

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 19, 2002 11:06      Profile for Zwilnik   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll bet you're a Dominion Tank Police fan then Lex
Posts: 1040 | From: West Sussex, UK | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 19, 2002 11:37      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I vaguely recall watching a few episodes of that. A pair of criminal felines, I believe? I'm not sure if that was before or after I knew what anime was. I think I enjoyed it, but I can't remember much that far back. I think I need a memory upgrade.
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 19, 2002 13:55      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 19, 2002 14:03      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice job. Thanks guys!
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted August 19, 2002 16:00      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I made an icon of it (I hope you don't mind). Unfornately for Windows users it's Mac only. That's because I didn't want to go through the extra work. Like all things Windows, you have to do 3or 4 things extrawhere the Mac only takes 1 or 2. Anyway its on my homepage in the Filesharing section http://homepage.mac.com/gregmx/ There's also icons of some of the work I've done and Lee Harvey Oswald Icons for all you conspiracy theorists. Don't forget to download the new and improved petition to get JoT and AY2K books published while you're there.

------------------
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chris Moss
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 21, 2002 15:12      Profile for Chris Moss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that mirroring two of these delectable pussies might make a nice desktop picture like this:

It is 1280x854 pict just right for a TiBook, and the full size picture is at:

http://homepage.mac.com/drmoss/.cv/drmoss/Public/

------------------
SACD's & SET's!

Posts: 20 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chris Moss
Member # 1541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 21, 2002 15:21      Profile for Chris Moss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AArrrrggghhh! Blasted mac.com addresses! The picture is at:

http://homepage.mac.com/drmoss/FileSharing4.html

Accept no substitutes.

------------------
SACD's & SET's!

Posts: 20 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 21, 2002 15:22      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had a bit of trouble with your link, although I found the image by connecting to your public idisk folder. Could use a background.
[edit: Ah, ok, that link is better]

Or better yet, a Jaguar wallpaper straight from the source.
*bats eyes innocently*

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted August 22, 2002 06:57      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my version of a catgirl desktop- http://homepage.mac.com/gregmx/ Go to Filesharing.

------------------
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted August 22, 2002 12:48      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being a perfectionist with my work, I wasn't satisfied with my first attempt at the desktop. Well, it isn't so much my work, the best part's Nitro's. So I did it over, and I think it's much better. I also made it into three sizes 640x480, 800x600 and 1024x768. So if you downloaded the old version, trash it and get the new one.

------------------

Rednivek

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2002 18:14      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be careful. I heard that Nitrozac has graphic
power.com on retainer.

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted August 22, 2002 19:17      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rednivek:
Be careful. I heard that Nitrozac has graphic
power.com on retainer.

Ooops! BTW, Rednivek how can we help you get closure?

------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture