homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » The Original Booth Babes of Macworld Expo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Original Booth Babes of Macworld Expo
Geek Apprentice
Member # 1180

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted July 31, 2002 06:37      Profile for GraphicPower.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK folks, it took me a few days to get to it, but this morning I posted Booth Babes of Macworld Expo NY 2002.

And Red, play with these photos all you like, just give credit, please, and a link to the page.

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. -George Carlin
phicPower-News and
Views for the Graphics

Posts: 41 | From: Philadelphia, PA USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alien Investor
Member # 242

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 31, 2002 09:39      Profile for Alien Investor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice booths!

Posts: 627 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 31, 2002 18:51      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My votes go to Emily, Meredith and Monique.

"Well, aren't you going to say it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Everybody else does." The Doctor (No.3)

Posts: 5849 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted July 31, 2002 18:59      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Better Pronto than Bill's. Everyone else... Bill wins.

I love American competition where the "original" fades into darkness and the phoenix arises into wholesome DB-like goodness.

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture