homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » neighbors came to visit...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: neighbors came to visit...
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 11, 2002 21:31      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

DigitalBill

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 11, 2002 22:14      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool...

Tell them I said "Moof"!

=bd

Aren't you glad I didn't say "Holy Cow!"?

Posts: 604 | From: The Wizards of Technology Binary Bunker | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
GraphicPower.com
Geek Apprentice
Member # 1180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 12, 2002 13:36      Profile for GraphicPower.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To err is human,
To moo, bovine.

Posts: 41 | From: Philadelphia, PA USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted April 13, 2002 00:11      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They came around again this evening. Snaggy and I were standing on the end of the dock, heard some crashing in the bushes, and along come these two again! They were a little shy at first, but overcame it after tasting the unmowed grass by the edge of the lake. LOL, I think they sneak out of the farm yard in the evening and go home at night. Seems like the farmer hasn't noticed them missing at all!

I named the lighter one "suede" and the darker one "leather".

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture