homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Thread to announce you're quitting the Forums

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thread to announce you're quitting the Forums
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted March 11, 2002 19:02      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To save the creation of new threads, please post here if you are leaving the Forums.

Of course there is a $4.95 fee, payable by PayPal, and billed monthly.

Quit the Forums now and you'll also get free access to the SuperFan Clubhouse Forum!

Quit the Forums Subscription!

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Orbhead
Geek
Member # 608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 11, 2002 19:34      Profile for Orbhead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh.
Posts: 162 | From: Kitchener, ON, Canada | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Geordie

Member # 996

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted March 11, 2002 19:40      Profile for Geordie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think I want those kind of people not coming into the SuperFan Clubhouse though.
Posts: 322 | From: Fairfax Station, VA, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
rw

Member # 590

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2002 21:03      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmph! I've paid more money to stomp out of classier joints than this!
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
iballoondesign
Highlie
Member # 1037

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted March 11, 2002 22:16      Profile for iballoondesign   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I buy posters of your, Snaggy. Will I get in as SuperFan?

I recently brought 2 posters, which are on way to my home.

TechnoTalking Babes, and the Techno-Talking Tube Twins in the Lily Pad Pond! and Tubes visits Steve Jobs and Woz in the garage! I can't wait see it and put in the beautiful frame. Then hang them in my living room.

Posts: 569 | From: Irving, TX | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
TheAnnoyedCockroach
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1115

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 14, 2002 13:03      Profile for TheAnnoyedCockroach   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...

It's a trick....

------------------
If you flip a coin a thousand times, how many times would it end up heads?

Posts: 1063 | From: The Devil's Dance Floor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2002 14:50      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Must, be a trick, but hey, if it keeps this place up and running it will make some people happy, we should all jump on the band wagon.
Nayt

------------------
c:/dos
c:/dos/run
run/dos/run

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evilbunny
Uber Geek
Member # 970

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 14, 2002 15:51      Profile for Evilbunny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is GREAT Snaggy!
LOL!

Posts: 904 | From: A Calculus book near you... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Angry Rooster
Assimilated
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 14, 2002 20:42      Profile for Angry Rooster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by macadddikt18:
we should all jump on the band wagon.

Or off the band wagon, as it were.

------------------
--Angry Rooster
"Eagles may soar, but roosters don't get sucked into jet engines."

Posts: 376 | From: Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
TheAnnoyedCockroach
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1115

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 15, 2002 19:54      Profile for TheAnnoyedCockroach   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Snaggy, the great deciever, forged the One Post in the fires of Mount Doom...
Posts: 1063 | From: The Devil's Dance Floor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2002 20:54      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now if i am correct in the end, the great deceiver is destroyed. does that mean we have to destroy snaggy ?
nayt

------------------
run/dos/run

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bregalad
Assimilated
Member # 1054

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 16, 2002 11:21      Profile for Bregalad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by macadddikt18:
now if i am correct in the end, the great deceiver is destroyed. does that mean we have to destroy snaggy ?
nayt

After a lifespan of thousands of years. Snaggy's far from his first 1000 at this point

Posts: 484 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tau Zero
Member # 195

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 21, 2002 10:00      Profile for Tau Zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to say that no, you're not imagining it:  I have been really quiet this past week or so.

And it's going to continue, because I don't have time for the forums any more.

This means that some of you (you know who you are) have a chance to catch up to me without having to sacrifice insight and intelligence.

macadddikt18
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2002 18:35      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yippy> not that i am trying to catch up with you Tau, but more so i am after zorro, who i think i may never catch.
Nayt

------------------
run/dos/run

ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted March 21, 2002 19:34      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I slowed down a bit, you shold pass Me in no time. i have too much going on right now to post on everything anymore. I'm counting on you to catch Tau >;o) ............Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2002 11:18      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think i finally over took you today Zorro. It really is not that exciting or anything. It must be a busy time of year or something that everyone is getting busy. I am sure come summer everyone will be on here posting. That is when i will be out doing all kinds of stuff and i doubt i will post at all. What comes around goes around i guess is the saying.
Nayt

------------------
run/dos/run

ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 7 posted March 26, 2002 16:36      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that you are ahead of Me you have to ask yourself one thing; am I really the kind of person you want lurking behind you? Well, I am off to play Tribes 2. I have been neglecting it a bit since moving back to dial-up........Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture