homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » No more of this!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: No more of this!!!
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 08:40      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have anything against Nixon's nickname-he's my favorite comedian! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 08:44      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
haha, spungus!!!

but back to cheez. enough of these blasphemous thoughts. may all who spout obscenities against cheez be struck down by a large round of leicester.

Have you ever participated in any of those cheese rolling contests? You know, the ones where they roll the wheel of cheese down a steep hill and see if they can get to the bottom without breaking a leg? (Just curious) [Smile]
no, the thought of damaging cheez is so painful to me that i would rather eat my cats than roll cheez

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 08:46      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nekomatic:
quote:
but back to cheez. enough of these blasphemous thoughts. may all who spout obscenities against cheez be struck down by a large round of leicester.

cheezi, do you have any idea of the brutality and inhumanity of what you are proposing?

have you been to Leicester??? [Eek!]

yes i have, and it's got some of the warmest people and hottest curries in the uk. but there must be a good reason why it was flattened in the last war.

but i must admit that i would prefer to be struck down by a big round of lancashire cheese

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Janeway
Assimilated
Member # 78

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 09:35      Profile for Janeway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
no, the thought of damaging cheez is so painful to me that i would rather eat my cats than roll cheez

Have you ever eaten a cat? [Wink]

--------------------
Janeway--
Author, Artist, and Dreamer Extraordinaire

Posts: 468 | From: Cyberspace, Delta Quadrant | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 10:03      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Janeway:
quote:

i haven't janeway, so you can imagine the horror i feel when people talk about cheez-abuse
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 10:38      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

That's a bit personal, isn't it? Besides - Cheezi already requested that we not mention people getting 'sticky' - so no more pussy talk, please! [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 10:47      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awww...but you like it so much. [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 08, 2002 14:22      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I hope it wasn't a greycat.
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
QuiGonValjean
Geek
Member # 1485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 10, 2002 11:51      Profile for QuiGonValjean   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm . . . sweet and sour cat is my favorite dish at Ming Court . . . yummy!

[Big Grin]

-QGV

--------------------
"I hope that by having this open dialogue we can learn to live in harmony. Or failing in that, I'll live in harmony by myself." - Dogbert

Posts: 143 | From: the land of everlasting Dr. Pepper, Snickers, and Turkey Hill Iced Tea | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2002 02:36      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel:
did you at least have some fava beans and a nice chianti with the meal(s) ?

Heh, I just finished watching that movie...
Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2002 03:56      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Must restrain myself, must not give into temptation... Do you realise the opening you have just given?
Especially to those of us with dirty minds [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2002 06:06      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I've seen quite a few videos of it being done. [Wink]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2002 06:50      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean you've never tried it yourself?? [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture