homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Lumi's BACK from the DEad....WhOOoooOOoo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lumi's BACK from the DEad....WhOOoooOOoo
Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 15, 2003 12:27      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, every body! Remember Lumi? I'm ba-ack! (Now I'm front, side to side...) ***bad joke over***
Well, it certainly has been a couple of weeks away. Here's what I've been up to:
  • Got a new Boyfriend!! Called SOS [hearts]
  • Not talking to my best friend Luminous anymore [Frown]
  • Went to a Decipleship Week for a Catholic church and learned a lot about God and everything else... [devil wand]
  • Made College team in my church! Two steps away from being a nun or a priest! [Eek!]
  • Still trying to find a job.

How have all you been? (((***Hugs***))) to everyone I missed and all the new people!!! Yay!

---Temporarily inane, C.P.

--------------------
ThE CrEeP sHoW It's called therapy: go get some!

Posts: 487 | From: The rainbow room, USA (Baldwin Park) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2003 12:37      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back! I was sort of wondering where you'd off and disappeared to - now I know [Smile] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 15, 2003 13:09      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Lumi!
[Smile]

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2003 14:26      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Lumina!

I read a lot from you when you were still here, I joined somewhere in the middle of your absence.

My 'welcome' thread is here, if you're interested.

Nice to have you back!

Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2003 08:53      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I joined about the same time you left. Love the name by the way.

I'll be around.

--------------------
The cat came back...
~A song from my primary school days

Posts: 447 | From: Boringville , USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
ph34r teh fluf1bun1
Geek
Member # 2245

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 16, 2003 09:05      Profile for ph34r teh fluf1bun1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!! Welcome back!!

I too read some of your posts before you disappeared out into that scary place which is not known as Cyber Space....

--------------------
"Professional software should have dancing pigs in pink tutus"

Posts: 241 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurpy
Highlie
Member # 2050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2003 12:31      Profile for Slurpy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Lumi!

Are your legs still nice? [Wink]

--------------------
I must first reveal my personal bias in this discussion, since I worship at the 'First Church of PDF Really Sucks.'
-Bruce Tognazzini
http://thegeekgroup.org
Geek ID# 1162

Posts: 692 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted July 16, 2003 12:34      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa.. legs? can I get a link to that thread? [Big Grin]

--------------------
The cat came back...

TonyRad
Assimilated
Member # 1448

Icon 10 posted July 16, 2003 13:15      Profile for TonyRad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay, welcome back Lumi, I was here while you were, before you left. But I didn't post much.. but my numbers are rising.. [Smile]

Ahh the good ole legs thread... :Drool: That was a very nice thread... [Big Grin]

Tony Rad

--------------------
~Live by the Sword~Die by the Sword~

Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2003 13:42      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just went back through the legs thread, and really thre weren't many legs there at all. All in favor of necroposting? [Big Grin]

--------------------
The cat came back...

Lumina Manson
Assimilated
Member # 1868

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 16, 2003 14:48      Profile for Lumina Manson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, the posts hook 'em, the legs keep 'em interested, eh? eh? Eh? Yeah, so thanks for all the welcomeing back posts. I feel loved. I'm writing from the good ol' public library once again and I can't tell you how nice the air conditioning is. It's over 90 degrees f over here. (I don't care if you go to the metric system either, it's still too damn hot at 40 degrees celcius!!!) I'm pretty sure I'm off about that, but eh, I'm not in school anymore. I'm almost legal, too. [Wink] [Wink]

---Jail bait for 43 more days, C.P.

Posts: 487 | From: The rainbow room, USA (Baldwin Park) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 16, 2003 14:54      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, your legs weren't really actually in the legs thread. [cry baby] Lucky you, getting to turn 18. I've got 2 years to go. Is it really that hot for you? My office is practically refrigerated. I'll send some packets of cool air your way. [Wink]

*Attempts to package air* [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
The cat came back...

greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2003 06:28      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punk Rawk Poet:
I just went back through the legs thread, and really thre weren't many legs there at all.

It's about quality, not quantity. [Wink]

Oh, and by the way, my spider^H^H^H^H^H^Hkitty-senses tell me that someone else besides Lumina would like to show you her legs.

Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2003 06:38      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punk Rawk Poet:
I just went back through the legs thread, and really thre weren't many legs there at all.

Yes, but you do realize that there may be more pics that aren't on servers anymore, right? This is not to say that the thread was a virtual Can-Can line, but just that a few may have disappeared this way [Smile] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2003 07:00      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dman: Truly wise you are, I never really thought of that. In the future I'll consider things like this. How would they just vanish though?

Greycat: So you're a spider kitty? Is that a cat with 8 legs? how does that work? oh and yes, [Big Grin] I know. What can I say, I'm just a hunka hunk of burning 'person who people want to show thier legs to'.

--------------------
The cat came back...

rw

Member # 590

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2003 07:08      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back, Lumi. Sounds like you've been busy.

quote:
Lucky you, getting to turn 18. I've got 2 years to go.
Yeah, I sort of remember when I wished I was older. ... I guess we spend all our lives wishing we were a different age.
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture