homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Yet another personality test... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Yet another personality test...
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2003 13:36      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
You are OS X. You tend to be fashionable and clever despite being a bit transparent. Now that you've reached some stability you're expecting greater popularity.

Don't believe anyone has gotten that one yet... cool [Smile]

MistecMcetsiM
Mini Geek
Member # 2212

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 15, 2003 17:27      Profile for MistecMcetsiM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by uilleann:
Quoting MistecMcetsiM:
I'd pay good money for an instant HTML to UBB Code converter.

I have no clue why you want such an app, but try HTML to UBBcode – a rudimentary little app I knocked up. It will do b, i, img and a, although with a, it doesn't take into account the visual content of the link yet (not sure why - it's not as hard as I mysteriously thought it was). It also assumes any a tag references an http address - mailto links are not considered a special case yet. There are other syntax limitations.

Let me know if you want it to do any more.

Honestly, I was joking really. I just had to spend a minute or two changing all the automatically generated HTML from that "What OS are You?" test into UBB code and thought a sardonic comment was in order for my pains. [Wink]

Thank you for your concern, though.

--------------------
Mistakes are inevitable, but to fear failure is the real mistake. ~Me

Posts: 79 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 15, 2003 17:40      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apple DOS 3.1 [Smile]

--------------------
Your conviction that there is a monster under the bed would be a mere eccentricity if you weren't so heavily armed and it was your own bed.

Posts: 977 | From: University of Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2003 19:34            Edit/Delete Post 
*shrugs*

A slightly unusual way to waste time.

IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 15, 2003 23:47      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Slackware Linux.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2003 13:45      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, the humanity!!

-

This quiz is seriously defective!

Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
TouchStone
Mini Geek
Member # 1453

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2003 21:20      Profile for TouchStone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got the seemingly popular Palm OS also.
Posts: 81 | From: Behind a coffee cup | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
eDJ
Geek
Member # 1950

Icon 11 posted June 22, 2003 01:40      Profile for eDJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK I'm Slackware Linux and suddenly there's a penguin tapping at my door....tapping tapping at my chamber door.....I'll be free of the penguin...nevermore!

-

-

eDJ

Posts: 131 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture