homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Endless love.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Endless love.....
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 10:25      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
***Massive file alert****

This 3MB mpg is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

http://www.wiredvideo.com/clips/av/readmylips.mpg

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 10:33      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:

This 3MB mpg....

i think it's got to be bigger than 3MB to be Massive [Wink]

but good fun anyway...

Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
TouchStone
Mini Geek
Member # 1453

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted June 04, 2003 10:55      Profile for TouchStone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crap that's funny! Thanks for brightening up my afternoon. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 81 | From: Behind a coffee cup | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 11:31      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:

This 3MB mpg....

i think it's got to be bigger than 3MB to be Massive [Wink]

but good fun anyway...

Al, that was directed at our dialup users.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 11:53      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
are you unsatisfied with the size of your download? add 3 meg to it in 7 days. GUARANTEED or your money back

great clip by the way! blair is in such shit at the moment, because he said that the wmd thing was true, and now he finds it wasn't, because the shrub lied to him. ha ha ha ha ha!

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 12:11      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, yes, my boss showed that to me a few months ago, but I think it was a RealOne stream at the time - now I have a copy [evil] . I'll have to pass this one around the office [Wink] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Drazgal
Geek
Member # 984

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted June 04, 2003 12:41      Profile for Drazgal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hnn now thats worth while video editing [Smile]
Posts: 154 | From: Dundee, United Kingdom | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
MistecMcetsiM
Mini Geek
Member # 2212

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted June 04, 2003 20:23      Profile for MistecMcetsiM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's funny. They have some great footage of the Pres with a smirk. My favorite part is when it's a duel screen, and GW looks all verclempt with a big close up on the eyes. Funny stuff.

--------------------
Mistakes are inevitable, but to fear failure is the real mistake. ~Me

Posts: 79 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 20:53            Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe, that clip is great [Smile]
IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 05, 2003 03:29      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] That was good! I just wonder - in their moments of hypothetical intimacy, which one takes it up the Khyber? No points for gettin' it right, I guess: "That Tony's sure got a sweet ass - shame it's only his country I'm screwing."

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 05, 2003 14:24      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I giggled, I may giggle again in a few minutes. This isn't the first time I've seen it either. Twasn't too long ago I saw an excellent job done on the State Of The Union Address. If I find it I'll post it.

quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
great clip by the way! blair is in such shit at the moment, because he said that the wmd thing was true, and now he finds it wasn't, because the shrub lied to him. ha ha ha ha ha!

I'm so happy that Blair is catching shit for being such a tool. [devil wand]

--------------------
The cat came back...
~A song from my primary school days

Posts: 447 | From: Boringville , USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture