homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » M$'s Ballmer sell shares

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: M$'s Ballmer sell shares
WD-40
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2216

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 02, 2003 17:12      Profile for WD-40         Edit/Delete Post 
http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=1XRN50OEZ0GWYCRBAEKSFEY?type=technologyNews&storyID=2865444

quote:
Ballmer, who had not sold Microsoft shares for 12 years until the recent sale, has said the stock sales were conducted to diversify his financial assets and it did not reflect on his commitment to Microsoft.
Funny, that's what Enron and WorldCom brass were saying while they were pulling the rip-cords on their golden parachutes.

--------------------
Perception is what you make of it.

Posts: 35 | From: Norman OK | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
TouchStone
Mini Geek
Member # 1453

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted June 02, 2003 17:15      Profile for TouchStone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wouldn't that be an enjoyable thing to watch? [evil]
Posts: 81 | From: Behind a coffee cup | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2003 18:15      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can see it doccumented in iTrolls, specifically This one

[Big Grin]

Matt Mayers
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2003 20:08            Edit/Delete Post 
that reminds me of something... i heard news some time back about a google ipo, then i heard that it was postponed indefinately... and haven't heard anything about it since. does anyone know anything of this mysterious, disappearing IPO?
IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture