homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » The 2003 Ghostbusters

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The 2003 Ghostbusters
Brian Reilly
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2003 21:10      Profile for Brian Reilly   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
88MPH Studios has announced that they the licenced the rights to create Ghostbusters comics, graphic novels, posters, etc. There is art work up on their site. Pretty cool if ya ask me. It's about time the GBs made a comeback.

--------------------
Ghostbusters Rules!

Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
evilbibo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2003 21:56            Edit/Delete Post 
Just never could get into the Ghostbusters franchise. Not sure if it was just the song that turned me off though. Maybe I need to watch them again some time [Roll Eyes]
IP: Logged
TouchStone
Mini Geek
Member # 1453

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted May 31, 2003 14:05      Profile for TouchStone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tell him about the twinkie.
Posts: 81 | From: Behind a coffee cup | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 31, 2003 19:07      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if 88mph is a little tribute to Back to the Future.

I liked Ghostbusters, but it's been years since I've sat down to watch it. I used to have a little sound bite on the computer from it.

"By the authority of the city, county, and state of New York, I hereby order you forthwith to return to your place of origin or the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

That oughtta do it, thanks very much, Ray." [Wink]

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted May 31, 2003 21:51      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it just me, or is everyone else confusing the "keymaker" from Reloaded with "keymaster" [Smile]
MistecMcetsiM
Mini Geek
Member # 2212

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 01, 2003 19:36      Profile for MistecMcetsiM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ilovemydualg4:
Is it just me, or is everyone else confusing the "keymaker" from Reloaded with "keymaster" [Smile]

Well, I suppose if the Matrix' Keymaker was wearing a plaid vest, speaking in a nasal voice and giving out free and unwanted tax advice... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Mistakes are inevitable, but to fear failure is the real mistake. ~Me

Posts: 79 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture