homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Be Afraid...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Be Afraid...
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 16, 2002 11:31      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Read this and be afraid...be very afraid. Yes we need to find terrorists, etc., but considering the blundering buffoons who run the government, is your personal data safe? Not to mention the fact that the government will know everything about you from the day you were born. Remember these are the same people who put detailed plans of nuclear power plants on the web. [Eek!]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
genesis
Geek Larva
Member # 1809

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted November 16, 2002 20:42      Profile for genesis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gehh! That is so not spiffy. x.x Pretty soon they'll turn this place into a veritable 1984. . ::growls and storms off to go smash security cameras::

Speaking of which. . you can blind the little buggers temporarily with a laser pointer.. . eheheh. > [Wink]

--------------------
This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper.

cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 20, 2002 03:39      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome to the land of the free....
Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted November 20, 2002 06:07      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time to pack up my computer and move into my shack in [location removed for reasons of privacy]

--------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro "I came, I saw, I stuck around"
quality in posting since dec 2000

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture