homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » The squeaky clean topic, where no one offends (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The squeaky clean topic, where no one offends
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 07:30      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

--------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro "I came, I saw, I stuck around"
quality in posting since dec 2000

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 07:39      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good idea, dude.

Okay - I like kittens and... uhh... sunny beaches... and ermmm... rice pudding. Isn't that nice? What does everyone else think of these things???...

(See, that wasn't so hard, was it? You can do clean after all! Who'da thunk it?)

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 07:58      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
clean toilets...nurses' uniforms...clean-shaven...cold showers

what could be more squeaky-clean than that?

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:00      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hold on there a second, Cheezi - who's clean-shaven, the nurses?

--------------------

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:03      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
stop right there!!!

RED CARD!!!!

who's innuendoing? i shall have no innuendoing in my shop. this is a local shop for local people etcc blah etc

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:04      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by spungo:
Good idea, dude.

Okay - I like kittens and... uhh... sunny beaches... and ermmm... rice pudding. Isn't that nice? What does everyone else think of these things???...

Yeah, but tell them why you like kittens.

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:06      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well they're good for wiping things up

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:07      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lady, did you even read this thread's theme? Is nowhere unbesmirchable to you? [Wink]

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:08      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
well they're good for wiping things up

Let me guess, you found out that shit doesn't stick to their fur, right?

--------------------

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:10      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i meant wiping things up like good wholesome soup, or god-fer-yer-bowls lentil curry, or washing windows.

there i was being all innocent, when what happens, you twist and turn my sweet fluffy thoughts into smut and detritus. i ask you!

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:15      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only sweet fluffy thoughts you've ever had involve the cast of the Magic Roundabout taking it up the Khyber.

--------------------

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:18      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
Lady, did you even read this thread's theme? Is nowhere unbesmirchable to you? [Wink]

YOU started it with the clean-shaved nurses. Oh, you meant..uh, nevermind. [blush]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:20      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
The only sweet fluffy thoughts you've ever had involve the cast of the Magic Roundabout taking it up the Khyber.

lol and attracts unwanted attraction from the rest of the office

--------------------

ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted November 05, 2002 16:17      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/rubberducky.htm ...........Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 19:23      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is so hard about keeping just ONE topic clean?

**gets out the windex and lint-free cotton cloth and cleans topic**

There, now isn't that better? Now, everyone, go take a nice cold shower, get good and clean, come back here and think about baseball or someting.

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 00:57      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there's no problem keeping the topic clean. it's...no...big...deal

/cheezi clenches his teeth and sits on his hands

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 02:39      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
.../cheezi clenches his teeth and sits on his hands

I've warned you a thousand times, Cheezi, about allowing your hands to visit that region of your anatomy - you wouldn't have to clench your teeth if you'd just trim your nails. [Wink]

--------------------

Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 14:04      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For the love of God! You two really can't resist can you? Or is it that innuendos are supposed to be forbidden?
I suggest you both get laid. Or spungo, go find a great big rock wall to climb. Cheezi, I suggest the same thing. Climbing beats sex anyways.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted November 06, 2002 14:28      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't even think about it, spungo. I can just hear you tomorrow, "But Xanthine told me to get laid, dear. It was for the good of the forums that I sacrificed myself. Honest." [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Coffee_geek
Assimilated
Member # 1608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 15:51      Profile for Coffee_geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oy. Seriously, how could they resist? I mean, the POINT of the topic is, indirectly, dirty topics. There's no point in posting a post for no other reason than to be CLEAN. *giggle* Nicely posted, everyone. This is entertaining.

Free association is fun...

Kittens to 'Hello Kitty' to Japan to Japanese Schoolgirls.

Dogs to collars to leather...

Spungo.

See? Anything can be innapropriate, depending on your associations. Such fun!

Seeming and Dreaming,
Coffee

Posts: 464 | From: Varies | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Irene Kelly
Geek
Member # 1476

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 18:17      Profile for Irene Kelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think it isnt any use coffee. This topic has been severily defiled and dirtified by cheezi and spungo.

oh the inhumanity. [Mad]

--------------------
"Sit tight... we're taking you back to... reality! Mwaahaha."
- Irky

Posts: 168 | From: Alaska | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 06, 2002 19:12      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Don't even think about it, spungo. I can just hear you tomorrow, "But Xanthine told me to get laid, dear. It was for the good of the forums that I sacrificed myself. Honest." [Roll Eyes]

Hey, I also suggested climbing. It's not like he doesn't have options.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Irene Kelly
Geek
Member # 1476

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 19:18      Profile for Irene Kelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, that sounds good Xanthine.

Hey! you guys! go climb a wall! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Sit tight... we're taking you back to... reality! Mwaahaha."
- Irky

SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 20:02      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Irene Kelly:
i think it isnt any use coffee. This topic has been severily defiled and dirtified by cheezi and spungo.

oh the inhumanity. [Mad]

i think most threads usually are [Wink]

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Irene Kelly
Geek
Member # 1476

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2002 21:54      Profile for Irene Kelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, at least i can live in my own little world where clean forum topics still exist... [Big Grin]

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture