homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » KUTIN'S GONNA DIE!!!!! (Audrie sets the troll straight) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: KUTIN'S GONNA DIE!!!!! (Audrie sets the troll straight)
AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted October 22, 2002 13:44      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I know I've been away for a very very verrrrryyyyy long time, but this, geeks and geekettes, is embarrasing [Embarrassed] and dumb. After treatment for Meningitis at the hospital, I was admitted to a long-term psychiatric heath-care facility just to make sure I was alright, you know? Aparenlty, while I was gone, a lot more than my house was being kept up, as I can see.
Kutin not only messed with my posts on this websight leading you guys to think I had a far more serious disease, but he also:
  • Rented a car in my name
    Withdrew my accounts to their minimum
    Took advantage of my limitless credit-card
    Trashed the apartment we're sharing
    Lost one of my cats
    Set fire to the Bathroom
    Used my make-up to paint my bedroom walls
And some other grotesque things I won't even get into.
[Mad] I've already kicked him out and cleaned out whats salvagable of the apartment. I'll get re-embersed for what stuff he bought with the accounts but it's not going to fix what he did emotionally to me. He's not given me a reason as to WHY he did, but he keeps telling me that I had it comming so I perfer not to talk to him anymore.
So, there you go, peoples. That's the scoop. [Smile] I'm fine now, so feel free to joke as you might want to about this. Just be glad he's gone now. He got arrested for stealing and stuff.

Oh, yeah...BOO! I'm BACK!!!!!! MuuuUUUUUaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAhhhhHHHHHHHhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Weeeeooo weeeoo weee

Posts: 186 | From: The padded cell next to the fire escape | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zwilnik

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 14:09      Profile for Zwilnik   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We're just glad you're back and (hopefully) well Audrie!
Posts: 1040 | From: West Sussex, UK | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted October 22, 2002 14:13      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice of him to get us all worked up like that. Sorry to hear about your little "vacation." Hope you're much better now. [Smile] Sounds like they admitted the wrong person to the psych hospital. [Eek!]

Edit: I no longer believe this. Begone troll!

Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
maxomai
Alpha Geek
Member # 781

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted October 22, 2002 14:40      Profile for maxomai   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could say that I haven't met people like your roommate .. but oh, oh yes I have ..

Glad to hear you're well and rid of him.

--------------------
"Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms." -Liber AL III:17

Posts: 343 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted October 22, 2002 15:42      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, that's interesting, they're treating Meningitis in psychiatric hospitals?

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

TheAnnoyedCockroach
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1115

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 15:51      Profile for TheAnnoyedCockroach   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You'll have to excuse me for a moment...
So then you don't have cancer? Did you ever?

If I e'er meet this "Kutin" fellow, I'll make sure to kick the shit out of him.

Kutin's gonna die? Oh hell yeah, and I'd make sure of it. That's a low-down dirty thing to do.

But hey, I'm glad you're not dying or anything! And you're even in good health, with an (admittedly in need of a bit of work) apartment and this whole "life" thing to amuse yourself with.

It's stuff like this that makes me an Annoyed Roach.

Posts: 1063 | From: The Devil's Dance Floor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 18:17      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nitrozac:

She did say she went to the psych hospital after, but still, there's some parts of the story that sound fishy without further explanation. [Confused]
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 18:59      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah ha! so the troll sensors™ in irc were correct! we knew there was something fishy about the one you call kutin [Wink]

Great to see you're fealling better! Hope you stay better!

AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 19:29      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

No, I just went for myself because I felt like I was losing track of my sanity and wanted to get help before it was too late. So that's that. Meow. Woof. (Sorry, Nitrozac, had to take one of the rolly eyed dudes out. )
Shoot, I don't even remember what my sig was...
Oh, that's right! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Weeeeooo weeeoo weee

Posts: 186 | From: The padded cell next to the fire escape | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Coffee_geek
Assimilated
Member # 1608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 19:39      Profile for Coffee_geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yayyyyy! Audrie's Back! *does the 'Yay-Audrie's-Back' Dance*

Grrrr... I never did like that Kutin. He had shifty eyes. Plus, his story seemed rife with contradictions. Or perhaps I'm going mad.

What an ass! To do that to someone while they're incapacitated. Grrrr... I mean, if you're going to rob someone, or stab them, or somesuch, you should at least let your opponent know you're coming. Sheesh! Dishonorable bastards.

And the nature of his actions! Like a small child! Good lord! This reinforces my inherent mistrust of humans. Can't trust 'em. They have shifty eyes.

I hope there is no trouble getting reimbursed, and I am glad that the criminal mini-mind responsible is behind bars. What's he mean 'you had it coming?' Sheesh! I mean, I have nothing against bloody and painful revenge, but I at least have the decency to let my enemy know it's coming. The coward.

*falls into a garbled, introspective daze, muttering incomprehensibly to himself and often emphasizing his words with what appear to be immaginary sword thrusts and at least two 'ripping-out-the-heart' motions. He then falls silent*

Yay! Audrie's Back!

Seeming and Dreaming,
Coffee

--------------------
We got, ten minutes to get there
We got, ten minutes to go
Throw this one in for the money
Cause the next one's for the next show

Posts: 464 | From: Varies | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 19:56      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AudrieRyan_geekgirl:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

No, I just went for myself because I felt like I was losing track of my sanity and wanted to get help before it was too late. So that's that. Meow. Woof. (Sorry, Nitrozac, had to take one of the rolly eyed dudes out. )
Shoot, I don't even remember what my sig was...
Oh, that's right! [Embarrassed]

I see...sorry for any doubt.

Edit: I'm not sorry, there is no doubt you are a troll. Begone!

GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 20:35      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*realizes that I am far too trusting* And I defended the SH*T, and let my self worry far far to much over what that .... *looking for clean words.... looking for clean words.... *

So, nice to see your back.

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rednivek

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 20:52      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be accepting apologies, from all the knee-jerk trollbaits in the other post, from 9am to 5pm EST Mon-Fri.

Also, I would just like to say that I believe this thread is another line (hook & sinker type).

I do believe "Audrie/Kutin/??" has issues, but not directly of the type stated.

--------------------
Rednivek - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 21:27      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do, indeed appologize...
I am not ready to jump to the conclussion that this is indeed another troll, but I am warry... I refuse to be as cynical as some, but realize that indeed I am too trusting too often.

*bows to Red in appology*

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 21:46      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rednivek:
I'll be accepting apologies, from all the knee-jerk trollbaits in the other post, from 9am to 5pm EST Mon-Fri.

Also, I would just like to say that I believe this thread is another line (hook & sinker type).

I do believe "Audrie/Kutin/??" has issues, but not directly of the type stated.

Hmm, yes...check out the last thing listed in her interests in her profile. If this is a troll, it is not cool at all ! We don't need anyone playing stupid mind games. [Mad]
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted October 22, 2002 22:34      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, one more thing...did Steven Speilberg implant a microchip in your brain? [Mad]
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 00:28      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looking at the kutin-posts and the audrie-posts, i would say that the same person wrote them. i would love to have a proper forensic application to compare them, but just looking at the spelling, syntax and style it seems to me to be the case.
Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
BlueLaser
Mini Geek
Member # 1578

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted October 23, 2002 00:38      Profile for BlueLaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
looking at the kutin-posts and the audrie-posts, i would say that the same person wrote them. i would love to have a proper forensic application to compare them, but just looking at the spelling, syntax and style it seems to me to be the case.

Hmm....didn't really study it.Anyway glad that it's all one big joke, that u didn't have cancer. It just reminds me of the boy crying wolf....this incident has taken some of our emotions away but then again i hope we don't jump to the wrong conclusions if something like this happens again which comes out to be real... [Wink]

--------------------
Dying legacies are a miserable substitute for living benevolence.

Posts: 70 | From: Singapore | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 02:57      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is quite an interesting piece of reading:

http://www.crimelibrary.com/forensics/literary/index.htm

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 03:45      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm i knew it..

it all started getting quite fishy with the meningitis.. hmm could it be this is an elaborate ploy by zorro to troll?

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 03:51      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel:
hmm i knew it..

it all started getting quite fishy with the meningitis.. hmm could it be this is an elaborate ploy by zorro to troll?

No, he has a lot more class than that.
Janeway
Assimilated
Member # 78

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted October 23, 2002 08:18      Profile for Janeway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Only 17 and already you have an apartment and credit cards and stuff!! What's your secret?!

--------------------
Janeway--
Author, Artist, and Dreamer Extraordinaire

Posts: 468 | From: Cyberspace, Delta Quadrant | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 08:59      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm twice audrie's age, and i don't have half of that

/thinks envious thoughts, and makes mental note to do something about my pitiful life

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted October 23, 2002 09:13      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, this ain't no troll, kiddies! Might interest you all to know that Kutin had taken handwriting/grammar syntax classes long ago in a far off land. Had hoop dreams of being in the FBI. Who am I to judge?
Besides that, I'm not that sicky-poo. [Razz]

The reason I have credit cards is because, as I've re-enstated, my parents sent me to the United States from India. My mother is independently wealthy = credit cards. [Smile]

GM, [Razz] I wuv you

Rednivek, um...I duno...you wanna snocone?

*******************Thanks to all who care!!!*********

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 09:28      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're from india?! cool me too! i'm from a village near cochin. where are you from?

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture