homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » How old is everyone? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: How old is everyone?
Germanguy
Geek-in-Training
Member # 1559

Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 08:46      Profile for Germanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To old for the night Clubs to young for Bingo [Smile]
I'm 34 times around the sun almost 35 times.

Posts: 37 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 10:29      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
I was being fascitious. People with severe emotional problems, not mentioning any names, were usually ignored or unloved as children. [Roll Eyes]

fascitious?

new word on me.
quite frankly snups i'm shocked. even more shocked than if spungo said he preferred sex with a conscious woman with the lights out.

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 10:36      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
...spungo said he preferred sex with a conscious woman ...

No, all I said was that I'd heard of it. [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 10:47      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
who told you about it? cos your sheep sure as hell don't speak.

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 10:49      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You leave Fluffy out of this! [Mad]

--------------------

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 10:52      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so that's what you're calling her now. last time it was whore, as in *you're coat is the same colour as ol' jack hoar*.

you know, the evening with the combine harvester, the mangowurzel and the country wenches

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 11:02      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what you're talking about, you cider-steeped bowel-scrubber. You bin lickin' them toads again? [Wink]

--------------------

quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 13:57      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oops. accidental post. But we can't delete them any more.
Posts: 2901 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 14:38      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am wise beyond my ears [Wink]

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 15, 2002 15:53      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, but waht about between your ears? Are you wise there as well? [Smile]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 16, 2002 01:20      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
like it, like it!!!

--------------------

SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 16, 2002 03:43      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at times i am.. most of the time im not

--------------------
its been a while

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2002 14:23      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They say that the wise man knows that he is a fool, so was that one of your moments of wisdom between your ears?

I'm not wise either. I'm just a wise-ass.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 17, 2002 14:25      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enough of this philosophic stuff... I'm 16 and I'm invincible!

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
JGall
Geek-in-Training
Member # 1348

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 20, 2002 11:54      Profile for JGall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you take the second higher order derivative of 9.5x^2 , that's how old I am. And then next week (Sunday to be exact) take the second higher order derivative of 10x^2, because it's my birthday :-D
Posts: 36 | From: Woodbury, MN, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 20, 2002 15:23      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
They say that the wise man knows that he is a fool, so was that one of your moments of wisdom between your ears?

Thanks, Xanthine, I appreciated that [Smile] . I believe in a more humble approach to things, and saying "I'm wise, I'm wise" just doesn't go over that well with me.

P.S. I like that avatar, I'm kind of taken aback by it - it complements your posts quite nicely.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 20, 2002 18:02      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:

Thanks, Xanthine, I appreciated that [Smile] . I believe in a more humble approach to things, and saying "I'm wise, I'm wise" just doesn't go over that well with me.

P.S. I like that avatar, I'm kind of taken aback by it - it complements your posts quite nicely.

You're very welcome. Frivolous word play is fun. I think the world needs more. I also agree that the humble approach is better. If you are The Real Thing, people will figure it out whether you broadcast it or not. This is why I stay away from blowhards. Can't trust 'em. And if everyone stops listening, that's less CO2 they'll be spitting out.

I like the avatar too. If you shrink the nose and de-perfect the skin, she even vaguely resembles me (except I don't wear fur). I'd prefer a molecule or a mountain though. Sigh, someday I'll be able to afford a custom avatar job.
Cool dragon, BTW.

skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 17:29      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as of Monday, I'm 17! Wow... I feel so so very old....

sky

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 17:40      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SKYLAR!!!!!!!!

Love, snupy [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 19:03      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/me does a little celebratory dance

Gee, thanks, snupy! I feel special [Big Grin]

sky

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted October 25, 2002 08:47      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah well, nice to know that I am no where near the oldest here [Razz]

38, Libran and born in the Year of the Dragon.

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Alien Investor
Highlie
Member # 242

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted October 25, 2002 09:18      Profile for Alien Investor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Skylar, you are PRIME! Yay!

You are never too old to look forward to your next prime birthday ... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"love without fear"

Posts: 627 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2002 09:39      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 24. It's like 25, but you pay higher car insurance.

--------------------
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Posts: 484 | From: beneath the Gables of Coral | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2002 09:47      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm 33, it's a bit like 21, only i'm older, fatter and uglier

--------------------

SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2002 09:55      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and more moldy [Razz]

--------------------
its been a while

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture