homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Halloween is better than sex...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halloween is better than sex...
Janeway
Assimilated
Member # 78

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted October 21, 2002 23:19      Profile for Janeway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
10. Guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

9. If you get tired, wait 10 minutes and go at it again.

8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.

7. You don't have to compliment the person who gave you candy.

6. The person you're with doesn't fantasize you're someone else.

5. If you get a stomach ache, it won't last 9 months.

4. Forty years from now you'll still enjoy candy.

3. It doesn't matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.

2. Less guilt the next morning.

and the #1 reason Halloween is better than sex...

1. If you don't get what you want, you can always go next door!

--------------------
Janeway--
Author, Artist, and Dreamer Extraordinaire

Posts: 468 | From: Cyberspace, Delta Quadrant | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 03:34      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you for brightening my morning with those

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 09:03      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My that actually comes across as rather depressing to me for some reason..

--------------------
I'm curious... About what, you ask? EVERYTHING!

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 11:32      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw a Walgreens commercial a few minutes ago. Some kids in costumes sitting down to look at their goodies. The first kid reaches into his bag and pulls out a dirty sock. The second kid pulls out some old suspenders and a bag of frozen peas. The commercial was of course meant to get you to buy some candy, but it has motivated me to give random unwanted items to small children. Not that I expect any will be coming around here, but if they do...

--------------------
Your conviction that there is a monster under the bed would be a mere eccentricity if you weren't so heavily armed and it was your own bed.

Posts: 977 | From: University of Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 12:00      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Something like that once happened to me. I was about 8 or 9 and Halloween was on a Saturday. A bunch of us started around noon, figuring we could hit our entire village (yes, things were different back then, parents weren't afraid to send their kids out alone).

At one house this guy takes what seems like ages to answer the door. He's in pajamas and clearly has just woken up. He mumbles something, tells us to wait and goes away. Eventually he comes back with an opened bag of potato chips and dumps a handful in each of our bags. We laughed so hard we neary pissed ourselves.

Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted October 22, 2002 12:39      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I got a rock." -Charlie Brown [Smile]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 15:22      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ahh..good ol' Charlie Brown.. [Smile]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted October 22, 2002 16:59      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happyness is a warm puppy-Linus [Happytears]

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Janeway
Assimilated
Member # 78

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 07:55      Profile for Janeway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone ever see the movie Spaced Invaders where the Hulk Hogan banker guy starts handing out cigarettes to the trick-or-treaters?

--------------------
Janeway--
Author, Artist, and Dreamer Extraordinaire

Posts: 468 | From: Cyberspace, Delta Quadrant | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 23, 2002 09:01      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where i come from it's a wrap of dope, or a rock of crack

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture