homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Does Dave Barry read AY2K?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does Dave Barry read AY2K?
TechnoGram
Alpha Geek
Member # 1097

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted April 15, 2002 09:56      Profile for TechnoGram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm...

link here

quote:

... every taxpayer, living or dead, must file TWO tax returns. One of these is your regular tax return... but you must also file a shadow tax return, including a shadow tax payment, which will be used to finance . . . the new shadow federal government. This is a top-secret operation that, according to The Washington Post, has been set up in a heavily guarded, undisclosed location in the basement of the Big Boy restaurant in Bismarck, N.D. ...

The shadow government is basically a scaled-down version of the one in Washington, with everything necessary to continue critical government operations, including an exact working replica of Dick Cheney, a miniature ''congress'' made up of gerbils wearing tiny suits...

[send your tax payments] to the shadow government. Do it NOW, because Congress has run out of pellets, and has started chewing on Dick.

so what do you think?

------------------
Free Speech Is The Right To Shout 'Theater' In A Crowded Fire.

Posts: 250 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted April 15, 2002 19:24      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are girbils related to praire dogs?
Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
TechnoGram
Alpha Geek
Member # 1097

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted April 15, 2002 21:48      Profile for TechnoGram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Frost:
Are girbils related to praire dogs?

sure, that's the point. small rodents are small rodents. tho gerbils are smaller than prairie dogs, i think...

------------------
Free Speech Is The Right To Shout 'Theater' In A Crowded Fire.

Posts: 250 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 10 posted April 17, 2002 15:34      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
prairie dogging is a few steps after gerbiling. You have to make it past the hamsters and small rats first. I feel sorry for those who know what I am talking about. At least I didn't go into reptiles......Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture