homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » should i just fuck off? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: should i just fuck off?
Satan
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2003 14:29      Profile for Satan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm not really bringing anything to the group, i'm not getting to know people (my fault), i don't like the subjects you discuss (computers/love/science/personal shit), it's makin b**** (spoongirl) madder and madder, she ain't talking to me or the parent-people, she's in her room alone now, and i've taken over the computer really, but i don't really want it.
i'm sure your great but i can't be bothered to find out. i'm not a geek, i have lots of real friends, i don't need to find comfort in a website, i'm only stayin here coz its pissing off b****. which is stupid - and a waste of my time.
so, i'll go, she can come back, and you can all be happy again. we might even end up talking!!!!!

[devil wand]

--------------------
posted by Satan... or Alice, whatever you want, i suppose...

Posts: 36 | From: Merry old England, where the pollutions always fresh!! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2003 14:42      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Staying or going is your choice. We won't force you.

Heh, I have real friends too. Some of them are even geekculture members. [Wink]

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2003 14:47      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Xanthine:
Staying or going is your choice. We won't force you.

Heh, I have real friends too. Some of them are even geekculture members. [Wink]

That wouldn't happen to include a certian Dragon friend of yours... would it?

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Satan
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 06, 2003 14:50      Profile for Satan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'certian'? any minute now....

[devil wand]

--------------------

Posts: 36 | From: Merry old England, where the pollutions always fresh!! | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
unclefungus
Highlie
Member # 2118

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted December 06, 2003 14:57      Profile for unclefungus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think any one needs to leave, but maybe just leave each other alone and " click the ignore button" as has been mention at the beginning of this lineage of threads. I do aso believe, that you are bringing something to this group, the level of spoken controversy has recently gone up. I figure that if you two have learned to share the same body, you could learn to share the same forum [Smile]

--------------------
Professional software should not have dancing paperclips.

Posts: 613 | From: changes, right now it's Jacksonville or Fayetteville | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Satan
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 13:30      Profile for Satan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we're not in the same fucking body. is there any way i can cancel or delete or whatever the hell you geek people call it my file or whatever on here. i don't want to be here, i have nothing to say, and i want to prove i'm leaving by taking away my name and stuff. can i do that? if so, how? i'm willing to admit i made a mistake, no way is more silences broken with more screaming in my house worth this.
if i can't do it, i'll just fuck off anyway. see ya,

[devil wand]

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 13:43      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could always jump off a bridge....

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Satan
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 13:52      Profile for Satan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ha. ha. ha. oh, and might i add, ha.

[devil wand]

--------------------

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 07, 2003 14:02      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing is really deleted on the net. [evil] You're just going to have to live with your stupid mistakes like the rest of us. [Razz]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Satan
Geek-in-Training
Member # 2464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 14:17      Profile for Satan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
or not.

b**** - you're reading this stuff aren't you? well, feel free to take this back, i won't go on here any more. nothing happens, its boring, i don't want it.

when you wanna talk to me again, by th way, ive got something for you. no, i ain't bribing you, its the b-day thing you should have had in october. see ya tomorrow, 'spoongirl'.

[devil wand]

--------------------

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 15:06      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um, a good way to start improving things with your sister is to stop calling her "bitch". Just a tip.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 15:11      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, watch your fscking language [Smile]
evilbibo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 15:26            Edit/Delete Post 
She's not calling her a b*tch, she's just hiding her full name which happens to have the same amount of letters and starts with b.
IP: Logged
littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 15:28      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Count the asterisks. It's her real name. I think. Begins with a 'B", rhymes with l***. If I'm not mistaken. I think it's been said here, but sis is taking it tentatively.
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 07, 2003 15:53      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My bad. Sorry. Still, something to keep in mind next time they have a shouting match. As a veteran of countless sister fights I can tell you, calling each other names only makes things worse.

--------------------
- The Decemberists

Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted December 08, 2003 13:11      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm the baby of a family of three girls, and I have one thing to say:

Teenaged girls make bad siblings. Between the knock-down drag-outs and general screaming, fighting, pushing, yelling, one-upping and even boyfriend-stealing, a teenaged girl is a beast to be reckoned with.

On the upside... when you're an adult, they move away.

On the downside... some send annoying SPAM about how God will fix your life when she knows you're a freaking Buddhist (never said I was that good of one).

Jess

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted December 08, 2003 13:51      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My sisters and I have gotten into more than a few hair pullings and screaming contests.
Teenaged girls can be such bitches to each other. Especially when they're siblings.
[tired]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 08, 2003 17:07      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I firmly believe that between the ages of ~11 and ~15 girls are not human. I don't know what we are, but it ain't H. sapiens. We pupate or something.

--------------------
- The Decemberists

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2003 05:48      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I firmly believe that between the ages of ~11 and ~15 girls are not human. I don't know what we are, but it ain't H. sapiens. We pupate or something.

Boys of that age too - so there's no escape.

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2003 07:06      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had 3 biological brothers and 13 foster brothers growing up (not all at the same time.) I had no sisters to fight with, but the way boys argue I'm suprised they lived to be adults. What's funny is you couldn't separate them with crowbar now. I also don't understand punching walls, which seems to be a teen boy thing. Any explainations guys?
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted December 09, 2003 07:46      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

From a co-species my grandfather insisted existed: Homo Loquins*.

[Big Grin]
Jess

* Man who can talk but doesn't think.

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2003 09:01      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
b**** - you're reading this stuff aren't you? well, feel free to take this back, i won't go on here any more. nothing happens, its boring, i don't want it.

maybe you'll hang around and read what i write, so i'm posting this in the hope that you will. just this once...

thankyou for being mature about this. however, i don't appreciate you bringing all kinds of lies about me to the forums. when we yell at each other, it is more often than not, you who starts it (not blaming you though - i shouldn't rise to baiting - i did the same thing when i was your age). my relationships are my own, and just because you don't hear about them, does not mean that they don't exist. i am not a fake, i am not a phony, i don't think i am better than you, but i do think that i am right when it comes to some issues, such as vegetarianism and pacifism. but i can be too pig-headed sometimes to see the other persons point of view.

but if you can be growp-up about this, then you can be about other things.
i was reading your post in one of the threads that went religious, and it made me think how you've changed from the little girl who would copy everything i did to a normal teenage girl, with your own thoughts and feelings.

this is hard for me to say, but i am sorry. i am sorry if i have ever treated you badly, i am sorry if i have ever hurt you, and i am sorry if i ever made you cry. i would like to be friends with you again, like we were when we were little. this is too hard to say face to face, so i hope to the stars that you read it here.

i love you. i didn't always know that i did, or think that i did, and at times when i am yelling at you, or you're screaming at me, i can forget it sometimes. but i do, i love you very much, and i'd like it a lot if we could start talking to each other in real life again.

love Becky

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
aberrantgeek
Geek
Member # 2336

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 27, 2003 06:54      Profile for aberrantgeek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought see was calling her a bitch too until I realized that she wasnt consistent in her censoring.

--------------------
"Everyone's life sucks" -Jerry Seinfield

AIM SN=aberrantgeek

Posts: 106 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Katie
Geek
Member # 2502

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 27, 2003 14:38      Profile for Katie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Satan:
i'm not really bringing anything to the group, i'm not getting to know people (my fault), i don't like the subjects you discuss (computers/love/science/personal shit), it's makin b**** (spoongirl) madder and madder, she ain't talking to me or the parent-people, she's in her room alone now, and i've taken over the computer really, but i don't really want it.
i'm sure your great but i can't be bothered to find out. i'm not a geek, i have lots of real friends, i don't need to find comfort in a website, i'm only stayin here coz its pissing off b****. which is stupid - and a waste of my time.
so, i'll go, she can come back, and you can all be happy again. we might even end up talking!!!!!

[devil wand]

Firstly not all geeks don't have friends and are co-dependant on a website,Secondly you leaving would not really effect the page in anyway so if you want to stay then stay but if not then maybe you should leave

--------------------
I am not the type of person to do shamless plugging,how dare you
http://freewebs.com/lordofmuffins

Posts: 183 | From: Florida land of the retired | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 27, 2003 15:09      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gaaaahhh! This thread is dead. Dead, I say! Let it rest in peace, please?!

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

New Poll   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture