homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Finally! Free time!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally! Free time!
CyberGoddess
Highlie
Member # 147

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 29, 2003 20:37      Profile for CyberGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally I get some free time. Between shipping 3 games in about 2 weeks at work and wedding stuff, life's been hectic.

Most of the wedding details have been handled. The wedding was moved from the gardens (they were too far) to a Hornblower yacht on the San Francisco Bay. The wedding cake has been chosen (3 tiers, top and bottom being chocolate with raspberry filling and the middle being white cake with caramel filling, and ivory buttercream icing), the flowers ordered (3 purple irises for my bouquet, yellow shastas for my bridesmaids, and a "kissing ball" made of lavender and yellow roses), favors chosen (http://www.fortunatecookies.com), and now the dresses need to be made and the invitations ordered.

They've moved me into support temporarily at work which means 40 hour weeks and no weekends for now. I can breathe again!

Just wanted people to know I am actually still alive [Smile]

--------------------
CyberGoddess
La Goddess of Go-Go :)
http://www.kageneko.net
After Y2K Fan Club Member #15

"Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done."

Posts: 621 | From: Larkspur, CA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture