homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » I know... I know

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know... I know
FatGnome
Highlie
Member # 1068

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2003 06:49      Profile for FatGnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do i get so busy. I hear this all the time now. Fortunatly I have the answer for myself. I am taking 20 credits have a job and play Ultimate Frisby with a travel club. That and on top of that I just started playing Star Wars Galaxies. That game sucks your time away like a blackhole. I love everything that I am doing but it leaves me with precious little time to do anything else. One thing I do have going for me though is that I don't have a girlfriend. Now if only I could find one that would sit next to me at a computer terminal and play SWG with me that would be amazing. Or I might give up the game if I found a girl that I liked enough or... well anyway that started to sound like something that should be in the love threads. Back to my moping about being busy. I see some new faces since I drpped off the face of the web a couple months ago and its good to see all of ya around.

--------------------
What a complete and utter waste of time to read my Signature don't you think?

Posts: 559 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture