homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Hey... I got me ass laminated

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey... I got me ass laminated
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted June 04, 2003 10:36      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Significant milestone for me today... hurrah!
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 10:45      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations. Enjoy the new texture of your ass, but be careful about slipping off.

As a reward I give you the funniest joke in the world:

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja!...
Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

Fortunately as I do not speak German the laughter will not be lethal. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
TouchStone
Mini Geek
Member # 1453

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted June 04, 2003 11:05      Profile for TouchStone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done and congratulations. I was considering having my ass laminated, but then I thought, "hmm, why?" [Wink]
Posts: 81 | From: Behind a coffee cup | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Shadow
Assimilated
Member # 1558

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 22:44      Profile for Shadow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This wouldn't have anything to do with Microsoft products would it? [Eek!]

On a more serious note, congratulations on your laminating! I hope you find it to be all you wanted it to be and more.

Also, should you find any rips or holes, you may find The Food Saver doubles as an excellent repair tool. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I do but keep the peace: put up thy sword,
Or manage it to part these men with me. - Benvolio (Romeo & Juliet)

Posts: 415 | From: /dev/geek/ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 22:57      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Allan:

Al, you did remember to shave your ass prior to lamination, right???

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 23:03      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:

Al, you did remember to shave your ass prior to lamination, right???
brazilian wax is the best for ass lamination
Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2003 23:13      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Allan!

While we're on the subject of titles, is there anywhere that lists the title and corresponding post count? Just curious, not trying to up my post count or anything [evil]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2161

Icon 1 posted June 05, 2003 05:36      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Was it heat-laminated, or did you go buy one of those cold-lamination kits from a stationery store of office supplies store?

WinterSolstice says, "That's good; now you're vapor-locked [for freshness!]".

I have a question. I know Kinko's does it, did you ask them how much it would be to laminate a posterior? Maybe I ought to...

Me: "Hi, yes, I need to get some lamination work done. About how much will it be?"
Kinko Employee: "No problem. It depends on the size of what you want laminated. Just put it on the counter, and we'll get to it."
Me: (looking over my shoulder and down) "Hmm. Do you do oversize work? Laminate posteriors?"
Kinko Guy: (confused)"Sure.... we can do posters."
Me: Does it hurt?
Kinko Guy: (confused) Hurt? No... I don't see why it should hurt...
Me: (thinking, brows knitted). Yeah. Yeah. (smiling). Okay, let's do it!
Kinko Guy: "Okay, if you'll go ahead and put what you need to be lam-- hey!"
Me: (sitting on counter) What??

Jess

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 05, 2003 09:03      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
While we're on the subject of titles, is there anywhere that lists the title and corresponding post count? Just curious, not trying to up my post count or anything [evil]

Everything you never knew you already had the answer to is at the FAQ's page. And here are the titles.

Posts Title
0 Single Celled Newbie
5 Newbie Larva
10 Maximum Newbie
20 Geek Larva
30 Geek-in-Training
40 Geek Apprentice
50 Mini Geek
100 Geek
250 Alpha Geek
350 Assimilated
500 Highlie
800 Uber Geek
1000 SuperBlabberMouth!
1400 BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
2001 BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey

Jess, I'm going to all the Kinko's in Davis and asking if they have any new lamination stories [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted June 05, 2003 13:28      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ouch... the last laminating machine I used involved hot rollers... congrats all the same, I'm sure It'll be a splendid converation starter.

--------------------
The cat came back...
~A song from my primary school days

Posts: 447 | From: Boringville , USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture