homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 31, 2002 07:30      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright everyone. It's time to show the GC world your interesting ideas for dress on this wonderful All Hallow's Eve. Post 'em, link 'em, do as you wish, but I want to see some costumes. And maybe Snaggy can make it a contest, for a free pin, mug, or something???

Look for mine shortly after 2:00 p.m. EST.

--------------------
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Posts: 484 | From: beneath the Gables of Coral | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Minsc
Assimilated
Member # 1300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 31, 2002 08:02      Profile for Minsc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tell you that I sure won't be going as this...
 -

Posts: 419 | From: at home or work | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted October 31, 2002 08:16      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well here it is.
If you don't see it the servers probably down.
It's MY server Apache on WinME on a Fujitsu laptop. If it's not up be calm.
 -

Anyway, here it is.

--------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro "I came, I saw, I stuck around"
quality in posting since dec 2000

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 31, 2002 12:32      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
c'mon guys, get in the spirit!

-

So says the Mexican Fly!

--------------------
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Posts: 484 | From: beneath the Gables of Coral | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted October 31, 2002 13:29      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Chump, couldn't you have made your pic bigger and slower to load? [Wink]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 31, 2002 14:35      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where is everybody?

--------------------

Viking
Newbie Larva
Member # 1754

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 31, 2002 14:55      Profile for Viking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude....this thread already exists...

--------------------
Lock up yer daughters, were here for the slaughter.

Posts: 8 | From: The far north | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 31, 2002 18:16      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, so at my high school it's a senior privlidge to dress up at school (I'm a junior)... so here's the idea for next year...

I dess up like a boat, complete with windshield and motor, etc., and my friend is gonna dress up like a water skiier, with roller-blade-skis. My other friend is doing the same thing, but he's gonna have a tube with rollers. So that day, betweeen classes, we're just going to run around, skiding into walls and other students.

I have a feeling we're going to get in so much trouble, but hey! Fun, huh?

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted October 31, 2002 22:51      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One year i went to a Halloween dance as a rubber raft... I used a real rubber raft, inflated it with balloons so it would stay full, added a nice shimmery water cloth backdrop, and wore the thing.

I must have lost 10 pounds that night on the dancefloor. [Smile]

and i won first prize. [Smile]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2002 02:57      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i got to stay home with my 0lux camera and watch things like this:
http://stonewallcs.com:83/humourous.mov

The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 02, 2002 11:38      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
Hey Chump, couldn't you have made your pic bigger and slower to load? [Wink]

I don't know if yo're on dial-p or what bt the reason it was probably slow is becase of Kent State's lan 10 egabytes per second divided aong abot 120 apartents. It's fast only when yo're the only one awake and sing yo're copter.

--------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro "I came, I saw, I stuck around"
quality in posting since dec 2000

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Coffee_geek
Assimilated
Member # 1608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 02, 2002 11:53      Profile for Coffee_geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I made a marvelous phantom this year, and due to environmental factors I was the only one at school to dress up. Philistines. Actually, I knew that no one else was going to dress up. It made my costume all the better. And the teachers all gave me candy. Yay!

The Phantom of the Opera is here.... inside your mind....

Seeming and Dreaming,
Coffee

Posts: 464 | From: Varies | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2002 06:43      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Q: are we not men? [Razz]

erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 07, 2002 08:52      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
woohoo! Devo costumes rock! Demosthenes wins the GC costume contest. You don't actually win anything, except my approval. If I had any Devo on vinyl I'd consider giving it as a prize. But alas, if I had Devo vinyl, I doubt I'd give it up.

::Looks at his records and gets stars in his eyes::

::sigh:: [Happytears] God I love vinyl.

--------------------

GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted November 07, 2002 09:11      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hee...hee...I've got Devo on vinyl. Be Stiff Ep on Stiff records with different versions of Are We Not Men and Mongoloid. A Picture disc of the first album, that included an extra single and a message from General Boy. Freedom Of Choice was the last LP I bought, because I thought they went downhill after that. And- I'm not giving any of them away! [Razz] However, if someone would like to buy them... [Wink]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture