homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » I can wiggle my ass like a kitty-pretty sexy, eh? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I can wiggle my ass like a kitty-pretty sexy, eh?
AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 09, 2002 14:04      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, actually, I used to dabble in drugs but now I have prescription kind! I feel all gooey inside! Either that or I've been hit with the Ebola Virus...
A funny thing happen to me recently. And this is true. I went to the doctor and as the nice lady was drawing blood from my arm, she asked me if I have pictures on Spymac.com and/or if I'm a regular poster on Geekculture.com, and I said, "Why yes I am" and she said, "OMG, that is sooo cool because I read your posts all the time!" and I was pretty freaked out! I asked her for a vile of my own blood and she happily gave it to me! I feel squishY! I'm going to paint my angels with the blood to make them look spppooookkyyy!
Mr. Spikey dude, if I knew where your chair has been, I'd kiss you! Though, you would be chained to my bed and I would be dressed like a kitty.

------------------
Some people take yoga, other people take aerobics; I TAKE PROZAC!!!!

Posts: 186 | From: The padded cell next to the fire escape | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2002 18:36      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O.o well my chair is obviously here. should i be scared or excited

your sig is hilarious

------------------
There are 3 kinds of lies; lies, damn lies, and statistics

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jas
Geek
Member # 1528

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 10, 2002 19:35      Profile for Jas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel:
i can wiggle my ass tooooo!

*vomit*

wow this thread is a keeper...

archive it!

------------------
I. Love. MUSIC!

Posts: 225 | From: Land of Blues Guitar | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 10, 2002 22:18      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think that just might happen
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2002 10:31      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i think that just might happen

would it?

------------------

“Water outside boat good. Water inside boat bad. Water in air bad” - “Tim”

SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 11, 2002 10:34      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it might... if we click our heels three times and chant i wish i was back in kansas

------------------
Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue

Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2002 04:10      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
it might... if we click our heels three times and chant i wish i was back in kansas

the heels on our red shoes

------------------

“Water outside boat good. Water inside boat bad. Water in air bad” - “Tim”

AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted August 26, 2002 23:01      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're happy and you know it wiggle your ass!
[Big Grin] I'm just being stupid. Como siempre.

Posts: 186 | From: The padded cell next to the fire escape | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 05:32      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love women who wiggle their ass
that's cos i'm a perv
but i really like it when they know
their cheshire from their dreuve

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 05:48      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Girl, you looks good, won't you back that azz up
You'se a fine motherfucker, won't you back that azz up
Call me Big Daddy when you back that azz up
Hoe, who is you playin wit? Back that azz up

/me wiggles ass cause he is happy [Big Grin]

--------------------
its been a while

Jacen I am
Maximum Newbie
Member # 1667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted September 14, 2002 18:03      Profile for Jacen I am     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sadly enough, I know that mr wiggly is a childrens game about a rabbit.

--------------------
42 is, and always will be

Posts: 12 | From: hell, tx | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 14, 2002 20:02      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -

LOOK!!!!! The Pixies, Styx.

--------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro "I came, I saw, I stuck around"
quality in posting since dec 2000

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheAnnoyedCockroach
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1115

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 14, 2002 21:32      Profile for TheAnnoyedCockroach   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Wiggly? It's Uncle Wiggly, dagblammit! And he wasn't just a children's game, oh no! He was also the star of the most kickass book in the world, thank you very much.

I am the defender of the Uncle.

--------------------
Mosh! Mosh for your suppers!

Posts: 1063 | From: The Devil's Dance Floor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 15, 2002 04:18      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/me can do nothing but look on in amusement and raise a questioning eyebrow...

sky

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Coffee_geek
Assimilated
Member # 1608

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 15, 2002 16:26      Profile for Coffee_geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so, yes. Fascinating. Really. *falls down* *stands back up*

Pixie Stix were ment to be enjoyed at four AM at a LAN party with techno blaring and a can of 'Dew in your hand. Right before the other players feel the wrath of my Crackling Horde and then your girlfriend shows up but you can't stop playing because everyone is ganging up on you just because you're better than them and it isn't fair because you REALLY want to focus on things other than the game but you can't! You can't! And then it doesn't matter anyway because they have a bijillion dudies and you only have one island anymore and no amount of Dark Swarm will save you, even if you destroy all their carriers because they stole Guardians, damn 'toss, and you can't beat guardians with ANY ground unit and it just doesn't matter so you die but then she's gone and you get another Pixie Stick and another can of 'Dew.

As for the wiggling of the ass like a kitty, and any sexiness derived from said act, all I have to say is: When to the sessions of sweet silent thought I summon up rememberance of things past, I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought. Thank you.

Coffee_geek

/* Waiter, What's this soup doing on my fly? */

Posts: 464 | From: Varies | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture