homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Stephen Wozniak on Star Trek:Enterprise.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stephen Wozniak on Star Trek:Enterprise.
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted May 15, 2002 08:34      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From the credits of this weeks (not yet broadcast) Star Trek:Enterprise....

Alas, confirmed by Woz to be a different Stephen Wozniak.

(which is in fact the spelling of Woz's full name).

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GraphicPower.com
Geek Apprentice
Member # 1180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2002 11:09      Profile for GraphicPower.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:

Too bad, although I have a feeling that the Woz would be a mediocre actor at best. It would be kewl if out favorite scifi shows featured some of our favorite geek folk.

I am sure that you caught the Voyager episode where Seven of Nine fought with The Rock. Not being a fan of WWF, I did not know who is was before then. I have since seen him on Letterman. He is actually a pretty cool guy. Now he has starred in his second major film (The Mummy Returns.) I guess if a guy from WWF could become governor of Minnesota, he could do anything. Then again, we had a mediocre actor from California become President of the United States. We are still trying to get over that debacle.

Scott McCarty
GraphicPower.com

Posts: 41 | From: Philadelphia, PA USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
younghart
Geek Larva
Member # 1377

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2002 06:03      Profile for younghart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you have free admission to enterprise prescreenings?
I am deeply impressed.
I guess the Admins from Geek Culture must have more power a simple geek can imagine, and can only be bound by a cease-and-desist spell by the Guild of Apple Legal. And still they never misuse their power.

Posts: 29 | From: Braunschweig, GER | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2002 08:27      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It always amuses me that "the rock" has the real name of Dwayne (or so I've heard). Somehow he just doesn't seem as scary once you know that.
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zwilnik

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 615

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 23, 2002 13:34      Profile for Zwilnik   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is his second name 'Dibley' ?
Posts: 1040 | From: West Sussex, UK | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2002 17:49      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn, you got my hopes up

------------------

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCM/M/IT d(-) s:- a-- C++(+++) UL/*++ P>+ L++>+++ E---- W+++$ N* o+>++ K--- w--- O M++$ VMS-- PS(+) PE Y(+) PGP++ t++(+) 5-- X- R+ tv++ b++ DI++++(+) D---- G++ e-- h++ !r y?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
http://www.geekcode.com
Hazards: "There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty, miss that, though, and you're pretty much doomed."

GameGod
Geek
Member # 620

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 16, 2002 16:04      Profile for GameGod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Rock's real name is totally weird for the "scary guy" that he is... or so littlefish says.
Dwayne Johnson, it sounds like the same kind of name of that kid you beat up constantly in highschool.

Posts: 153 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
trojanendz
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 1465

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2002 07:02      Profile for trojanendz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GraphicPower.com:
Too bad, although I have a feeling that the Woz would be a mediocre actor at best. It would be kewl if out favorite scifi shows featured some of our favorite geek folk.

I am sure that you caught the Voyager episode where Seven of Nine fought with The Rock. Not being a fan of WWF, I did not know who is was before then. I have since seen him on Letterman. He is actually a pretty cool guy. Now he has starred in his second major film (The Mummy Returns.) I guess if a guy from WWF could become governor of Minnesota, he could do anything. Then again, we had a mediocre actor from California become President of the United States. We are still trying to get over that debacle.

Scott McCarty
GraphicPower.com

Not to mention having a carrier named after him.

"Flee! The Ronald Reagan is off our coast!"
Can't imagine it somehow...

Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2002 10:53      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by trojanendz:

Not to mention having a carrier named after him.

"Flee! The Ronald Reagan is off our coast!"
Can't imagine it somehow...

haha -nor can i

------------------
my geek code
Hazards: "There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty, miss that, though, and you're pretty much doomed."

N9IWP
Geek
Member # 1229

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 20, 2002 12:13      Profile for N9IWP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't Enterprise in rurun mode now? They have had the season finale already. (what is the episode name?)

confused,

brian

Posts: 181 | From: Southeast MN | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
EngrBohn
Uber Geek
Member # 476

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 21, 2002 04:39      Profile for EngrBohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cliffhanger is titled Shockwave.

------------------
cb
Oooh! What does this button do!?

Posts: 987 | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
N9IWP
Geek
Member # 1229

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 21, 2002 15:04      Profile for N9IWP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I meant, what is the title of the episode featuring pseudo-Woz?

Brian

Posts: 181 | From: Southeast MN | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
SteelWolf
Geek Larva
Member # 1496

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 05, 2002 22:10      Profile for SteelWolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:

Snaggy? Ur a trekkie!? WOW! this website gets better and better!

Posts: 28 | From: RIGHT BEHIND YOU!! ARMED WITH A APPLE PRO MOUSE! AHHHHH! BOOO! | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture