homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » The Good, the Bad, and the Geeky:Part III

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Geeky:Part III
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted March 08, 2002 22:07      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing as my other thread has been stolen, it's time to create a new one. But, there's also another reason to start a new thread: I have an announcement to make.....

I JUST GOT BACK FROM DROPPING STEPH OFF AT HER HOUSE!!

oh yeah, go me, go me!!

I called her tonight and we talked for 2.5 hours, at which point I mentioned that fact, and suggessted that maybe we should just go out for coffee. She accepted, so we went out for...oh...3.5 hours or so!

She told me tonight about how she can read a person's eyes, she HAS to know how I feel about her...! Man, tonight was so awesome! She likes all the music I like, and she likes to sing along with it, we sang along to American Pie, and Love Me Do, and...um..All my Lovin', and one other song tht I can't recall right now. This was so cool, my first almost-date!! Now....what's the next step? This is where things get kinda' scary...

Oh well, one day at a time I s'pose. I'm off to bed to dream happy dreams!

------------------
KK (a.k.a. The MacMan)
"You know, it's the one, with the thing!"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bregalad
Assimilated
Member # 1054

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted March 08, 2002 23:32      Profile for Bregalad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go Kris!

Success is a great thing to hear about

Posts: 484 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Geordie

Member # 996

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2002 06:42      Profile for Geordie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. Congratulations.

Stories of geeks having fun; that's what keeps me coming back here time after time.

Posts: 322 | From: Fairfax Station, VA, USA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Angry Rooster
Assimilated
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 09, 2002 17:56      Profile for Angry Rooster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's genuine excitment if I've ever seen it, congrats man

------------------
--Angry Rooster
"Eagles may soar, but roosters don't get sucked into jet engines."

Posts: 376 | From: Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted March 09, 2002 20:49      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay Kris!!!
There is NOTHING like the thrill of that first almost-date... I am experiencing sympathy palpitations!
Keep us all posted... I must say it sounds really promising so far.

Jess

Posts: 490 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2002 21:07      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, keep up the good work. Don;t loose her as a friend.
Nayt

------------------
c:/dos
c:/dos/run
run/dos/run

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted March 10, 2002 18:33      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you're an inspiration to all us bachelors........Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
MBoprey
Geek
Member # 1205

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 24, 2002 18:18      Profile for MBoprey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kind of ironic in a way. I was listening to "Love Me Do" while reading your post.

I'm glad to hear this. Beatle geeks are awesome.

------------------
Msb

Posts: 114 | From: In the crevices of my iBook | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture