homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » The GATESTRIX

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The GATESTRIX
evilbibo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2003 13:33            Edit/Delete Post 
It's a little long but somewhat humorous

GATESTRIX

Run Time:†
39 Min

Release Year:†
2003 †

Synopsis:
PERCEPTION: Our day-to-day world is real. REALITY: Our day-to-day world is nothing more than an elaborate, Windoze-based computer platform run by Bill Gates. On April 3rd, 2000, the United States government declared Microsoft an illegal monopoly. On April 4th, 2000, Bill Gates launched the Gates-trix virus. Life, as we know it, ended. Dio Blanderson was living a Windoze-induced nightmare he may never have woken from, if not for a handful of ragtag anti-Gates freedom fighters. The fate of the world now rests in the hands of the only people left uninfected by the Gates-trix virus: the people so dumb they've never touched a computer. Can hick rebel leader ''Memphius,'' cheerleader ''Vanity,'' and jock ''Jock'' train Dio in time to defeat Bill Gates before he downloads Windoze Infinity and assimilates the entire human race? Not if Gates' henchman, evil virus hunter Norton, can help it. Because in the Gates-trix, ''free range humans'' are the only virus.

IP: Logged
Ti
Assimilated
Member # 941

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted November 11, 2003 06:51      Profile for Ti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty clever. I was lucky I wasn't drinking anything during the stairway/agent scene, I would have snorted it through my nose.

--------------------
Check out my webpage/blog/review stash
www.logichigh.com

Posts: 377 | From: Sunnyvale, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 11, 2003 16:50      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe, I just watched it - funny...
I watched "Computer Boy" last week - also long, but pretty humorous - really playing off of Keanu's great intellect [Smile] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
knightwhosaysNI
Geek
Member # 2079

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 12, 2003 06:14      Profile for knightwhosaysNI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about the Meatrix?

Meatrix

--------------------
Eating Tv dinners sitting by the pool
arent' you glad we finished school?

Posts: 176 | From: forest with trees | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 12, 2003 08:27      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by knightwhosaysNI:
What about the Meatrix?

Meatrix

That was awesome! [Big Grin] Only one problem with their message though, it doesn't encourage me to become a vegetarian, it encourages me to start a family farm.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
knightwhosaysNI
Geek
Member # 2079

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted November 13, 2003 10:53      Profile for knightwhosaysNI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woah, maybe thats the idea.... EH?
SpikeSpiegel
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2003 11:03      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
considering Moofius holds out a red pill for you to see what it takes to become a vegetarian, i doubt it . it might have been a little side objective however since animals on family farms were treated marginally better.

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
knightwhosaysNI
Geek
Member # 2079

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2003 14:39      Profile for knightwhosaysNI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, I dunno, those are the people that made the "Unhappy meals" back in the 90's

hee hee, I marginally remember those..

unclefungus
Highlie
Member # 2118

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted November 13, 2003 17:21      Profile for unclefungus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who wants to help me make a Matrix parody? we'll pick a random word from the dictoinary and slap "-trix" on the end! I was thinking of something like Stapler-trix or The Spoon-trix. ya'll like?
Posts: 613 | From: changes, right now it's Jacksonville or Fayetteville | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2003 17:46      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no Spoon-trix [Wink] .

With the other one, you'd simply have to find a way to integrate "I believe, you have...my stapler" into it [Big Grin] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2003 19:38      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
There is no Spoon-trix [Wink] .

With the other one, you'd simply have to find a way to integrate "I believe, you have...my stapler" into it [Big Grin] .

miltonius: I believe, you have...my stapler
agent lumbergh: riiiiiiight... staplers are a disease.

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 13, 2003 20:49      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by unclefungus:
Who wants to help me make a Matrix parody? we'll pick a random word from the dictoinary and slap "-trix" on the end!

How about 'The Dominatrix' ?

I wonder if Nitrozac would lend us her boots...

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10668 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture