homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » It happened again...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It happened again...
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted February 10, 2003 10:37      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pink Triangle - by Rivers Cuomo

When I'm stable long enough, I start to look around for love. See a sweet in floral print, my mind begins the arrangements. When i start to feel that pull, turns out, I just pulled myself.

I'm dumb, she's a lesbian.
I thought I had found the one.
We were good as married in my mind,
But married in my mind's no good.
Pink Triangle on her sleeve.
Let me know the Truth. Let me know the Truth.

Might've smoked a few in my time. But never thought it was a crime. Knew the day would surely come, when I'd chill and settle down. But when I think I found a good old-fashioned girl, then she put me in my place. If everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight.

--------------------
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Posts: 484 | From: beneath the Gables of Coral | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 10, 2003 12:00      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe she just knew she would never find a better man. *hug* [Smile]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted February 11, 2003 08:06      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sanks.

--------------------
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Posts: 484 | From: beneath the Gables of Coral | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2003 11:13      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think we should auction you off on e-bay... Then if you get the boot, well console you with the money she paid for you... [Smile]
Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Janeway
Assimilated
Member # 78

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2003 19:05      Profile for Janeway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GM, that'd make an interesting reality show--online date auctions.

--------------------
Janeway--
Author, Artist, and Dreamer Extraordinaire

Posts: 468 | From: Cyberspace, Delta Quadrant | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
GameMaster
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 11, 2003 20:24      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Janeway:
GM, that'd make an interesting reality show--online date auctions.

Followed by a cheap rip off, where we don't really send the erp, just a cardboard cut out... And we tape them having dates with it, untill it's revealed that it's not a millionare.... [Razz]

Got to love reality TV.

Seriously though erp, you'll find her... she's out there somewhere... Look at how long I spent looking for The One, and it turned out she was right under my nose (in another country).

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 13, 2003 02:22      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gotta love guys with big noses [Razz]

And erp, another song that may interest you is She Has A Girlfriend Now, by Reel Big Fish...

sky

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture