homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Bored of Sex... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Bored of Sex...
SupportGoddess

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 822

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 01:10      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by greycat:
Wrong. Wrong, wrong, absolutely wrong.

Sorry if this sounds disrespectful, but every word in that paragraph is completely removed from the truth. At least for most of us.

Nah. It's all a matter of opinion. That's probably why pr0n doesn't do it for me and yet seems to for plenty of other people.

--------------------
"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
-Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Posts: 1148 | From: The Digital Temple | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 01:43      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes:
...I didn't think you'd be so quick to mention such things on the boards though, Twinkie.. I mean, I knew you told U (you tend to tell him a lot, don't you?), but the whole boards??

Well, deep deep down inside, I felt a bit [blush] when I posted it, but I don't really mind. Do you mind? Does it bother you? You know that I'm always willing to share my experiences.[/QB][/QUOTE]
No, I don't mind so much... I just didn't think you'd post something like that.. not to mention the legalities of it all (of course, to think of it, I'm still a minor meself, ain't I..)

--------------------
I'm curious... About what, you ask? EVERYTHING!

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 09:20      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SupportGoddess:
... My least favorite part is how afterwards I wind up smelling like the other person. You can't be doused in that quantity of assorted bodily fluids and *not*, I guess.

But that's the best part. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 09:25      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:

...from being around her, and noticed a pleasant rememberance of her lingering around me. While I am at times opposed to perfume (mainly cheap horrendous stuff, and the insane overuse of it by many), she has made me appreciate it at times. I once complimented her on the lovely perfume she had - which I believe she said was Versace, IIRC - which really drove my senses insane, it really drew me to her. The next day, I think I could still smell it on my coat and found it quite nice.

Oh, we were talking about perfume? [Wink] [blush]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 09:44      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Oh, we were talking about perfume? [Wink] [blush]

Yes, I realize that wasn't the main angle, but there's no reason that can't be true either [Smile] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
SupportGoddess

Member # 822

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 14:09      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DM, I agree that a person can smell nice. Right now the person I am dating is out of town for a week, and I borrowed one of his shirts because it smells like him. It's a little different than what I was talking about earlier though. ;P

--------------------

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 14:44      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm..that sure sounds like you're getting attached, SG. [Wink]

--------------------

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 28, 2002 14:50      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* I just noticed that nothing of mine bears any pleasant resemblence of hers - I just did a little foraging to test that theory, I surely thought my scarf might have held some nice scent, but nothing of mine does. If unlucky, as I probably will be, I'll not be seing her for 3 weeks :-/.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9331 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted December 28, 2002 21:56      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, Dragonman. I know what you mean.
SupportGoddess

Member # 822

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2002 09:41      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

It does seem to be looking that way, yes.

--------------------

LostInColorado

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 862

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 07:29      Profile for LostInColorado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
DM, I agree that a person can smell nice. Right now the person I am dating is out of town for a week, and I borrowed one of his shirts because it smells like him. It's a little different than what I was talking about earlier though. ;P

My fiancee does it all of the time... I left a shirt at her place and she started wearing it. Now, she sleeps in my t-shirts and wear my PJ pants all of the time. When I asked her why she was doing it, she told me it reminded of her.

She is still doing it, even after she moved in [Smile]

Posts: 117 | From: Thornton, CO, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 07:32      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

It does seem to be looking that way, yes.
good for you sg!

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 07:45      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, spungo-can you send me a t-shirt to sleep in???(not too sweaty, please) [Wink]

--------------------

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 08:42      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So, spungo-can you send me a t-shirt to sleep in???(not too sweaty, please) [Wink]

Why don't you let eLove bring you together and he can give it to you in person?
Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted December 30, 2002 08:44      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when I brought up positive effects of lingering smells, I guess I meant it both in a perrfume/t-shirt kind of way, as well as the lying together (sweaty or not) kind of way. [Wink]

Making love does have fluid-type side effects, but it's the case for everyone. It's natural, and should be expected. Sure there are nicer things to smell: a nice bouqet of flowers, a brand new Powerbook [Beard of Peter Gabriel!] , a nice thick cut of steak. But it's not a *bad* thing, just an odd thing. And being a product of good feelings of special people, odd can't be that bad. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Posts: 484 | From: beneath the Gables of Coral | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 10:29      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
quote:

Why don't you let eLove bring you together and he can give it to you in person?
Hahahhahahahha!!!! He would have a stroke just thinking about that. [Roll Eyes]
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 10:32      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you were supposed to stroke in private.

(Did I just say that? [blush] )

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 10:35      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One thing is for sure, even if people on the forums are bored with sex, we aren't bored with making sexual innuendos. [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 30, 2002 14:57      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TMBWITW,PB:
I thought you were supposed to stroke in private.

(Did I just say that? [blush] )

Did you forget that we're horny people having text sex? [Wink]

--------------------

greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2002 06:31      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Making love does have fluid-type side effects, but it's the case for everyone. It's natural, and should be expected. Sure there are nicer things to smell: [...]
Hm... no. There isn't anything nicer.
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2002 06:45      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Did you forget that we're horny people having text sex? [Wink]

don't knock text sex. it's all some people have

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2002 12:57      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I know. [Frown]

--------------------

noperks
Newbie Larva
Member # 1713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2003 13:16      Profile for noperks   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I tell you goys, it's a great smell, before, during and after. I can close my eyes and run my nose along certain places and we bth get all fired up again. If you really worry about how you LOOK during sex, you've entirely missed the point, as far as I'm concerned.
Posts: 6 | From: So Cal | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2003 13:43      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by noperks:
I tell you goys

oy gevalt your jewish?

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
erp
Assimilated
Member # 602

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 02, 2003 08:17      Profile for erp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by noperks:
I tell you goys, it's a great smell, before, during and after. I can close my eyes and run my nose along certain places and we bth get all fired up again. If you really worry about how you LOOK during sex, you've entirely missed the point, as far as I'm concerned.

I couldn't agree with you more. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Posts: 484 | From: beneath the Gables of Coral | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture