homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Who's a Virgin?? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: Who's a Virgin??
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2002 04:06      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I meant you know a thing or two about hoes.

------------------
"Ah, whatta you know from funny, you bastud!"

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2002 04:28      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you ol' rake! fork off and leave my mangowurzels alone.

------------------
trumpets ahead, and trombones behind

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wizzar
Geek-in-Training
Member # 389

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted August 20, 2002 06:27      Profile for Wizzar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was a virgin until I was 20. About a month after I turned 20 I my girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other (unless you count an oral experience when she was 10 that she doesn't want to). Anyway I used to believe in waiting until marriage, but when I met her something just made it feel right and before I knew it we were doing things that I wouldn't have done a few months ago. Sex is wonderful, but I'm in a very loving relationship. Sex just lets the two of us get as close as possible.

P.S. Anybody have ideas on how to propose? I already know the answer is yes, and I want to make the proposal something she'll remember.

Posts: 34 | From: MN, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wizzar
Geek-in-Training
Member # 389

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2002 06:29      Profile for Wizzar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, one more thing. We both learned what we liked together. We communicated a lot about what we bot liked and I think the key to good sex with anybody you choose is through good communication. IMHO from my limited experience (1 girl).
Posts: 34 | From: MN, USA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 20, 2002 23:55      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
okay, but what about for a bloke?

I'll reiterate, penetration, rather, vaginal penetration(at least for heterosexuals), as for the old days, it didn't matter if the male was a virgin or not.

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
chicgeek
Geek
Member # 1556

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2002 13:06      Profile for chicgeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i know, it just pops out sometimes

like terret's syndrome?

Posts: 235 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted August 23, 2002 01:24      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by chicgeek:
like terret's syndrome?

don't know that one. dym tourettes syndrome?

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 23, 2002 07:27      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was a virgin until I was married. Was I waiting? No way! Was it worth it. Definitely. As many may know, I'm not particularly bashful about my sex life. But here is the reason I was a virgin till I was married. When I was in high school. We were just getting beyond the AIDS is strictly a homosexual disease and anyone who has it is gay period and moving into the actual knowledge of what it truly was into the mainstream pool of knowledge. OK, so where does that get us? Fear. Many people that I knew were all afraid of sex because of the amount of talk of disease that got shoved down our throats. So on several occassions with many of my ex-girlfriends. Things would get hot and heavy(hey, I may have been a virgin, but I knew how to push buttons) and they would start feeling around and removing clothing, I would always ask "Are you clean?" Nothing like throwing on the emergency brake going 80. I had enough bruises from enough hard slaps and lost enough girlfriends that way. *sigh* But I've always put my personal safety first.
So I'm glad I waited because at the heart of every geek is that need for experimentation to find cause and effect, and if you don't have a single control group to work on, your experimentation may produce wide and varied results to no net gain.

------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro
"I came, I saw, I stuck around"

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Janeway
Assimilated
Member # 78

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2002 10:03      Profile for Janeway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wizzar:
P.S. Anybody have ideas on how to propose?

This reminds me of something freaky that happened a few months ago. I was in the grocery store and some freak comes up to me and proposes. He says, "I notice you're not wearing a ring. I don't have anybody, would you like to get together and get married?"

Posts: 468 | From: Cyberspace, Delta Quadrant | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
gallimaufry
Geek
Member # 1549

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2002 13:24      Profile for gallimaufry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Chump:
I was a virgin until I was married. Was I waiting? No way! Was it worth it. Definitely. As many may know, I'm not particularly bashful about my sex life. But here is the reason I was a virgin till I was married. When I was in high school. We were just getting beyond the AIDS is strictly a homosexual disease and anyone who has it is gay period and moving into the actual knowledge of what it truly was into the mainstream pool of knowledge. OK, so where does that get us? Fear. Many people that I knew were all afraid of sex because of the amount of talk of disease that got shoved down our throats. So on several occassions with many of my ex-girlfriends. Things would get hot and heavy(hey, I may have been a virgin, but I knew how to push buttons) and they would start feeling around and removing clothing, I would always ask "Are you clean?" Nothing like throwing on the emergency brake going 80. I had enough bruises from enough hard slaps and lost enough girlfriends that way. *sigh* But I've always put my personal safety first.
So I'm glad I waited because at the heart of every geek is that need for experimentation to find cause and effect, and if you don't have a single control group to work on, your experimentation may produce wide and varied results to no net gain.

I've managed to have 3 boyfriends that were virgins. And they weren't "make out" party whores either. The only time I had a boyfriend who wasn't a virgin he went and got tested for everything because I had told him (before we were even dating) that there's no way I'd sleep with anyone who wasnt a virgin. So he got tested in case we ever got romantically involved, which we did just a few weeks later and he knew his status was "clean." ROMANTIC isn't it. heh.
Well, more power to you for being in control. From a female stand point, I can say that if I marry without having sex with the guy first, my chances of marryng a man what can get me to orgasm durring intercourse are pretty damn low! too much information. sorrys.

Posts: 154 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2002 19:13      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gallimaufry wrote:
So he got tested in case we ever got romantically involved, which we did just a few weeks later and he knew his status was "clean." ROMANTIC isn't it. heh.

It may not be terribly romantic, but it was the intelligent thing to do.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 24, 2002 19:40      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I guess I do meet interesting people, don't I? [Razz] Well, I'm now starting to go "dating" with a guy from my music theory class named Geo, so I'm not attatched to him, but I am dating him. My friend Fave says, "Can't keep Audrie single." I think he's right. (Mind you I'm still a virgin.) I was hoping to get involved with someone else, but stuff happens, so yeah. [Smile]

--------------------
Weeeeooo weeeoo weee

Posts: 186 | From: The padded cell next to the fire escape | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 24, 2002 23:40      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AudrieRyan_geekgirl:
Geo

Tell 'im I said he's got a spiftastic name [Cool]

--------------------
I'm curious... About what, you ask? EVERYTHING!

GameMaster
Member # 1173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2002 01:12      Profile for GameMaster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Audrie.... Music Theory you say? MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....
These questions are open to anyone who dares attempt answer. I post these because (1.) I can't help myself when I see a mention of music theory.... (2.) I am curious to see if there are any music theory geeks on the boards and (3.) I just wanna, so there.

What are the different types of cadences?
Why are Parellel 5ths a bad thing?
What is the formula for resolving 5th related chords to ensure no voice crossing, no parellel fifths and that the three top voices are not outside an octave of adjacent voices?
List in order all the sharps in the key C# and what are it's relitive and parallel minor keys?

--------------------
My Site

Posts: 3038 | From: State of insanity | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rednivek

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2002 20:34      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes:
I'm still a virgin, but...

Well, I'll save it for off the boards  - .

Yeah, it would be crazy to lose it on the boards.

--------------------
Rednivek - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 25, 2002 23:01      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rednivek:
quote:
Originally posted by Twinkle Toes:
I'm still a virgin, but...

Well, I'll save it for off the boards  - .

Yeah, it would be crazy to lose it on the boards.
Umm... Nah, forget it.

--------------------

gallimaufry
Geek
Member # 1549

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 26, 2002 00:39      Profile for gallimaufry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
gallimaufry wrote:
So he got tested in case we ever got romantically involved, which we did just a few weeks later and he knew his status was "clean." ROMANTIC isn't it. heh.

It may not be terribly romantic, but it was the intelligent thing to do.

Thanks =)

--------------------
la de da

Posts: 154 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
chicgeek
Geek
Member # 1556

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted August 27, 2002 23:08      Profile for chicgeek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

How about ferrets syndrome?
Posts: 235 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 28, 2002 01:20      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by chicgeek:
quote:

How about ferrets syndrome?
LOL
AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted August 28, 2002 22:02      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go cheezi, go cheezi, go cheezi! Hehehe. Well, me and Geo are going "SteadY" as the kids call it, so looks like you really can't keep me single! [Razz] Sad. (Just don't tell Tyler [Wink] )

--------------------
Weeeeooo weeeoo weee

Posts: 186 | From: The padded cell next to the fire escape | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
AudrieRyan_geekgirl
Geek
Member # 1440

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted September 07, 2002 22:18      Profile for AudrieRyan_geekgirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, I've just lost my virginity. Now what? [Razz] Seriously, I've just lost my virginity and I feel different. And despite what all of you said, it felt pretty great. I was surprised. Lord, that was pretty wierd.

--------------------
Weeeeooo weeeoo weee

neotatsu
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 07, 2002 23:48      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do I have to ask or is it posted elsewhere that I just havn't found yet?

- Neo's vicarious existence

--------------------

Syntax Error
Mini Geek
Member # 1658

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2002 23:04      Profile for Syntax Error   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So many people act like being a virgin is a bad thing... I don't get it.

--------------------
Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect.
--- Linus Torvalds

Posts: 76 | From: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 11, 2002 00:22      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so many people act like not being a virgin si a bad thing. i don't get that either

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Syntax Error
Mini Geek
Member # 1658

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2002 09:17      Profile for Syntax Error   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly... why does it really matter in the grand scheme of things?

--------------------
Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect.
--- Linus Torvalds

Posts: 76 | From: Louisville, Kentucky | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture