homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » The subtle oddities of the World of Romance (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: The subtle oddities of the World of Romance
Stickist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 1166

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted March 05, 2002 12:45      Profile for Stickist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well hey, if she's serious, she can feel free to email. I made my email addy available when I signed up.

------------------
Sartori In Tangier

Posts: 39 | From: Colorado Springs, CO, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2002 07:03      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but just think if she was not joking.
Nayt

------------------
Through out your life you will wonder who THEY are. Then you find out who THEY really are. From then on you live you life in fear of THEM and you wish you never knew who THEY were.

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stickist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 1166

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted March 06, 2002 08:57      Profile for Stickist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nemo, thanks for the email. I tried responding, but it bounced back.

------------------
Sartori In Tangier

Posts: 39 | From: Colorado Springs, CO, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 6 posted March 06, 2002 17:23      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have to be careful with those rubber emails........Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nemo
Geek
Member # 1122

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted March 06, 2002 23:06      Profile for Nemo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stickist:
Nemo, thanks for the email. I tried responding, but it bounced back.

Sorry about that, the server's been sick lately. But if you go by my homepage-thing then you'll find an alternative @hotmail.com address that might work better.

Posts: 122 | From: The deep woods of Norway | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2002 06:03      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOTMAIL EVIL!!!!!
Nayt

------------------
Through out your life you will wonder who THEY are. Then you find out who THEY really are. From then on you live you life in fear of THEM and you wish you never knew who THEY were.

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
mephisto

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 666

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 07, 2002 06:43      Profile for mephisto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by macadddikt18:
HOTMAIL EVIL!!!!!
Nayt

not if it gets a single geek a girl. lets shut up and watch this. I predict love, great rejoicing and another marriage on the fora

Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted March 07, 2002 07:17      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are we not getting ahead of ourselves here? Or is that just another Geek trait, wishful thinking?
Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Angry Rooster
Assimilated
Member # 759

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted March 07, 2002 12:36      Profile for Angry Rooster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Angry Rooster, proud exception from a majority of SuppotGoddess' valid points.

------------------
--Angry Rooster
"Eagles may soar, but roosters don't get sucked into jet engines."

Posts: 376 | From: Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 14 posted March 07, 2002 18:04      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
somebody has to be an exception, I would hate to see conformity.....Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture