homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Top Form Snaggs and Nitro!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Top Form Snaggs and Nitro!
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2003 21:47      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The king is back in the building...

!!! ROTFLMFAO !!!

Good job, yet again....

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted December 16, 2003 23:07      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I BOW TO YOUR EXCELENCE
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2003 12:25      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The king is dead! Long live the king!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted December 17, 2003 13:37      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A-thank you, a-thank you verrah much!
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2003 17:02      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And now, I have completed the cycle of The Lord Of The Rings...

SAW ROTK!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ok...

anyway... yeah...

Edit: [blush]

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2003 20:59      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Before you say it Snaggy, I will: I hate long lines!

As for Elvis, well, it's good to be the King. [Wink]

Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 17, 2003 21:03      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, GMx, that was getting on my nerves too. Just break up really long things like that with a space - follow the *nix rule of 80 columns.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 04:02      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<sings>
Well, since my precious left me,
I've found a new place to dwell,
I'm livin' down in Barad-dur
In this Mordor-hell,

You make me so angry baby,
I get so angry,
I get so angry I could fry.
</sings>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Super Flippy

SuperFan!
Member # 1101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 07:52      Profile for Super Flippy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of LOTR musicals, have y'all seen Once More, With Hobbits? Two geek tastes that taste great together!
Posts: 337 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 11 posted December 18, 2003 08:09      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/me doesn't want to be a butt.....

but if it's going into the JoT2 book, correct the word stewardship....

I'm sorry, I didn't want to be a spelling Nazi!!! [cry baby]

... just don't want you embarrassed if you put it out in posters and stuff...

It's cool, though... really really really cool!

Jess

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 08:14      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
/me smacks her forehead

Doh! I didn't even notice that. Good catch, Jess. [crazy]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
óMiss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted December 18, 2003 08:21      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WATCHED OVER BY A FADING STEWARTSHIP...

I guess everyone thinks Rod Stewart is not fading. [Wink]

[Big Grin] Spelling King Todd H. was the first to catch that one, late last night, just before TCTQ distracted me with a superfan membership. [Smile]

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 09:00      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a second, you mean it wasn't part of a crossover b/t JoT and AY2K (feat. Evil Martha)?

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 09:12      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
WATCHED OVER BY A FADING STEWARTSHIP...

The Enterprise? [Big Grin]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted December 18, 2003 10:41      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well golly... what about me!

-

Just_Jess_B

Member # 2161

Icon 12 posted December 18, 2003 12:26      Profile for Just_Jess_B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"teacher says every time a bell rings an evil magic Overlord bent on the destruction of Middle Earth gets his wings..."

--------------------
Opinion is not Truth; that is why each has its own definition. Illiteracy sucks.

Posts: 1370 | From: Whaddya mean, Arizona? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 16:56      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So is that explains the winged Balrog... [Wink]

Actually, I haven't taken a side on the winged Balrog debate. THere are some quagmires I have no desire to wade into.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 17:28      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then, there's the Smeagol rap here. Truly bizarre.

And I thought the latest debate was why didn't they just a fly an eagle (or some eagles) in and drop the ring into Mt Doom from a great height?

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 18:03      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
Then, there's the Smeagol rap here. Truly bizarre.

And I thought the latest debate was why didn't they just a fly an eagle (or some eagles) in and drop the ring into Mt Doom from a great height?

Coz even if they filmed it in real-time, they'd have trouble stretching it to 13 hours.
Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2003 18:10      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
don't forget
http://www.lordsoftherhymes.com/

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture