homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Underwear (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Underwear
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted November 04, 2002 10:22      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sitting at my desk in my underwear and I have a Flat Panel iMac G4. I guess I'm executive material! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5844 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
invisikitty
Mini Geek
Member # 1764

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 10:25      Profile for invisikitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm..executive material, eh? Can I have a job?

--------------------
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...
we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively,
there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we
are the imagination of ourselves.....Here's Tom with the weather. "

Bill Hicks

Posts: 98 | From: ...under the couch.... | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 10:30      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa - uncanny, invisikitty - your sig matches the thread! [Smile]
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 10:30      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why certainly! Send me your resume. [Big Grin]
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 10:32      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck with the...uhh... interview, GMx! *nudge* *nudge* [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 11:19      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mostly work in my pajamas. Sometimes with underwear, sometimes with uberwear
Posts: 2901 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
invisikitty
Mini Geek
Member # 1764

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 14:48      Profile for invisikitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
Whoa - uncanny, invisikitty - your sig matches the thread! [Smile]

Hmm...must be a conspiracy [Razz]

--------------------

Bill Hicks

invisikitty
Mini Geek
Member # 1764

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 14:49      Profile for invisikitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Good luck with the...uhh... interview, GMx! *nudge* *nudge* [Wink] [Wink]

Is your wife a goer? */stops with the Python quotes here

--------------------

Bill Hicks

cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 02:42      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would like to spearhead a campaign against boxer shorts. these are a latter-day evil, as well as giving no support, and i would gladly stop anyone wearing them (except for good-looking geekettes).

let's be brief, not short

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 04:02      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
i would like to spearhead a campaign against boxer shorts. these are a latter-day evil, as well as giving no support, and i would gladly stop anyone wearing them (except for good-looking geekettes).

let's be brief, not short

I wear boxers. Just how will you stop anyone from wearing them? [Big Grin]
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 05:07      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, come on, cheezi-boxers are soo sexy(except maybe for spungo's Hello Kitty pair). I hate briefs-especially white ones. I don't mean the old-man boxers like our dads wore, but there are alot of cool ones out there.

I won't ask why you need so much, uh, support, but have you tried the kind that are a combo brief/boxer? It's basically a brief that extends like a pair of shorts.

-snupy, oddly knowledgeable about men's undergarments.

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Minsc
Assimilated
Member # 1300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 05:25      Profile for Minsc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Oh, come on, cheezi-boxers are soo sexy(except maybe for spungo's Hello Kitty pair). I hate briefs-especially white ones. I don't mean the old-man boxers like our dads wore, but there are alot of cool ones out there.

I won't ask why you need so much, uh, support, but have you tried the kind that are a combo brief/boxer? It's basically a brief that extends like a pair of shorts.

-snupy, oddly knowledgeable about men's undergarments.

The problem with the all-in-ones is that they lose their support after a couple of hours and well... you end up in a pinch so to speak. [Eek!]

Tailored boxers are certainly better than the old style that fit like bloomers, but I still prefer the snug 'reassurance' [Big Grin] of briefs (or tighty-whiteys if you will)!

Women just look good in any undergarments that don't require mending!

Posts: 419 | From: at home or work | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 05:27      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:
wear boxers. Just how will you stop anyone from wearing them? [Big Grin] [/QB]

i will devise a nano-engine that can recognise boxer shortsand eat them, and can also replicate itself. all i have to do is release some into the wild, and within days, there will be no more boxer shorts on the planet.

mua-ahh-haahh-haahh-haahh-haahh

of course i need support, heh, and i don't mean a shoulder to cry on, heh, heh

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Minsc
Assimilated
Member # 1300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 05:29      Profile for Minsc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
wear boxers. Just how will you stop anyone from wearing them? [Big Grin]

i will devise a nano-engine that can recognise boxer shortsand eat them, and can also replicate itself. all i have to do is release some into the wild, and within days, there will be no more boxer shorts on the planet.

mua-ahh-haahh-haahh-haahh-haahh

of course i need support, heh, and i don't mean a shoulder to cry on, heh, heh[/QB]

Hate to break it to you, but the Military-Industrial-Underwear complex will soon create reactive-armor plated boxers to thwart your nefarious plan!

You can eat my shorts when you pry them from my cold, dead... well on second thought let's not go there!

Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 06:30      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

I wear boxers. Just how will you stop anyone from wearing them? [Big Grin]
That's easy, GMx, we'll make everybody wear their underwear on the OUTside of their clothing!

(We don't have to stop at Brit comedic references, do we?)

Colonel Panic

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted November 05, 2002 06:57      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheezi, I'm offended that you are trying to impose your sense of undergarments on me. [Wink] Ever heard of freedom of expression (and other things as well)? [Big Grin]
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 05, 2002 07:14      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Briefs, boxer briefs, boxer shorts.
Who needs any of 'em.
I certainly don't [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 07:18      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, just wear a kilt like me and you never have to worry about that shite. [Wink]
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:00      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeah, just wear a kilt like me and you never have to worry about that shite. [Wink]

that's just cos you got nothing to hide

--------------------

spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:03      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] [Frown] ... doesn't repressed narcissistic rage count?

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:05      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[Frown] [Frown] ... doesn't repressed narcissistic rage count?

that's not hidden. the dead bodies on the other hand...

--------------------

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted November 05, 2002 08:08      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought we made a pact never to discuss that, cheezi????

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:11      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
I thought we made a pact never to discuss that, cheezi????

discuss what? i've forgotten what we were talking about already.

--------------------

Minsc
Assimilated
Member # 1300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:20      Profile for Minsc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

that's just cos you got nothing to hide
I've heard rumors that he keeps poodles under there.
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 05, 2002 08:21      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's what he meant when he said 'happiness is a warm puppy'.

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

2015 Geek Culture